"Big News" on October 15th?

iceman93

The following just popped up on my Facebook feed, since I am "friends" with HAL:  "We’ve got some news to share! Tune in to our Facebook LIVE tomorrow at 8:30AM Pacific Time for all the exciting updates."

Anyone have an idea what it is?

15 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

My guess is Ryndam itineraries for her 2021 inaugural season along with when they will be bookable. I’m assuming they will wanna have an advance window of booking for Ryndam before they release the remaining 2021 European schedules. 

If that's what it turns out to be, will someone please be so kind as to post that info here? 😁

7 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

My guess is Ryndam itineraries for her 2021 inaugural season along with when they will be bookable. I’m assuming they will wanna have an advance window of booking for Ryndam before they release the remaining 2021 European schedules. 

FYI, I booked space on the Ryndam's inaugural voyage on May 14, 2019 thru my personal cruise consultant at HAL using a previously purchased Future Cruise Deposit. At the time, no price, cabin assignment, specific date (but know it is May, 2021) nor itinerary.

The previous Ryndam was our first HAL cruise (2002) and we were on the Premier Voyage of the Nieuw Statendam. So I knew that we had to apart of the special cruise of this Ryndam. We do know that the itinerary will be Western Europe, but are looking forward to learning about the length and ports of this "Maiden Voyage". 

The point being, to the best of my knowledge, HAL has been taking "reservations" on the Ryndam's maiden voyage for some time. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cruzaholic41 said:

2 more hours until the mediocre announcement is passed as “big news.”

Anyone remember the big-deal livestream a few years ago? It turned out to be the announcement of the partnership with Afar and the new logo design. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

Anyone remember the big-deal livestream a few years ago? It turned out to be the announcement of the partnership with Afar and the new logo design. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LOL - I was thinking the same thing 😉 

45 minutes ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

EEWWW hope its a little better announcement than that.....................

That's really disappointing... Clearly these are not ''big news''... 🤨

Lol he gave a sneek peak that Ryndam will sail in Europe in 2021. That's brand new information to all of us! 😂😂😂

I can spoil it more and say that it will do Northern Europe! 😁

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia