Can't find order history - trying to check OBC

zitsky

I'm just trying to review my order history and calculate how much OBC I have left.  I have been all over the Celebrity site, but I can't find Order History or anything about OBC.  I have't looked at this for a few weeks.  I must be missing something simple here.  

Open your cruise planner, click on any shore excursion to view it, and you will see a banner across the top of the page that tells you how much credit you have left to spend. 

Open the calendar link, and it shows what you have already reserved.

This works for shore ex, I have not tried it for dining or internet purchases. 

Edited by EatonDoolittle

10 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Maybe you already used it.  Or, is it coming from a TA? If so, it will not show on your on line account and cannot be used until you are on the ship.

It's coming from a TA.  I have used some but I thought there might be some left.  Maybe I was wrong.

Where the things you purchased thru the TA?  I never have had an OBC from a TA show up until I am on the ship, most of the times the day after embarkation.  I would just call celebrity and ask them if they don't see anything talk to your TA.  All my stuff is recorded on my itinerary that I purchased thru Celebrity except for my OBC that I am getting from the TA. 

1 minute ago, bikerunner said:

Where the things you purchased thru the TA?  I never have had an OBC from a TA show up until I am on the ship, most of the times the day after embarkation.  I would just call celebrity and ask them if they don't see anything talk to your TA.  All my stuff is recorded on my itinerary that I purchased thru Celebrity except for my OBC that I am getting from the TA. 

1.  OBC is from TA

2. Excursions, restaurant reservations are purchased directly from Celebrity.

3. I probably used all my OBC.  I have to check TA emails for $ amount.