Allure - photo of woman on outside of balcony

robmtx

Have you seen the photo of the woman standing on the outside ledge of her balcony on Allure? 

It's popping up last 2 days supposedly on this week's sailing. 

My question if you've seen it, does it look real? The balcony railing wall looks solid white but I believe all of Allure balconies have glass. I can't place this location on Allure. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, robmtx said:

Have you seen the photo of the woman standing on the outside ledge of her balcony on Allure? 

It's popping up last 2 days supposedly on this week's sailing. 

My question if you've seen it, does it look real? The balcony railing wall looks solid white but I believe all of Allure balconies have glass. I can't place this location on Allure. 

It is real.   I know the person who took the photo.

The woman was to be put off the ship in the next port.

She is now banned from Royal Caribbean.

(the area is the back of the hump)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Heymarco said:

Can someone please post the photo?

Sorry I am not very familiar with the rules for posting links or content I don't own... But a quick web search of "woman stands on allure of the seas" should show you the article for which I speak. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

She is standing/balancing  outside the balcony, on the lip of the edge of the floor of the balcony/

So you’re saying the balcony dividers are only 2 feet tall?

Adding the pic without the shooters permission. If an objection, please remove. 

B9E3431A-926F-47DB-AFAB-FF9E215508C0.png

Edited by HicksRA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

My confusion is the fact that the wall behind her legs appears solid white, not glass, like I'm used to seeing. However it also looks like the photographer had to zoom in quite a bit from his own balcony on the aft bump so there could easily be some illusion to the pic. 

6 minutes ago, robmtx said:

My confusion is the fact that the wall behind her legs appears solid white, not glass, like I'm used to seeing. However it also looks like the photographer had to zoom in quite a bit from his own balcony on the aft bump so there could easily be some illusion to the pic. 

The wall behind her legs is the cabin divider. It goes down to the next level, but doesn’t look the same behind the tinted glass under the rail. 

5 minutes ago, ATC cruiser said:

I think what you are seeing is the divider, which are opaque, therefore they look white in the picture

Yes that's it. It's so white washed in the near frame that it looked like a single white panel. 

So this would mean she's standing on her her railing and not completely on the other side I think. Either way, totally irresponsible and hope she gets some sleep on her flight home... 

2 minutes ago, SRQbeachgirl said:

What an incredibly stupid thing to do. What is it that makes people think this type of thing is acceptable (besides, I'm assuming, either alcohol or an extraordinary lack of common sense). 

I vote for both.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SRQbeachgirl said:

What an incredibly stupid thing to do. What is it that makes people think this type of thing is acceptable (besides, I'm assuming, either alcohol or an extraordinary lack of common sense). 

Internet fame. She wanted her 15 minutes

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, SRQbeachgirl said:

I'm thinking a selfie was in the mix.  people die trying to get that perfect instagram pic

• Like 2

Also could have been a jumper who was contemplating going over - my mind only goes there because I just read about authorities finally finding the body of the 75 year old lady who jumped off the Costa Pacifica into the Gulf of Cadiz. :classic_sad: