Looking up Captain's Club number for other pax

zitsky

Is calling the only way to find out the Captain's Club number of the other pax on my cruise?  I can find my CC # but I don't see any way to look up for another pax on the same itinerary.  He hasn't signed up with his email address on the Celebrity website, as far as I know.

8 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Is calling the only way to find out the Captain's Club number of the other pax on my cruise?  I can find my CC # but I don't see any way to look up for another pax on the same itinerary.  He hasn't signed up with his email address on the Celebrity website, as far as I know.

I don't believe the Captains Club rep. will give you another persons CC number. That person will need to call or better yet set up an account with Celebrity. They will need to have an account to do their online check in and manage their booking. 

Edited by davekathy

8 minutes ago, davekathy said:

I don't believe the Captains Club rep. will give you another persons CC number. That person will need to call or better yet set up an account with Celebrity. They will need to have an account to do their online check in and manage their booking. 

I am able to (pre) check in online for that other pax (my partner).  I'll help him set up an account.

So I set up an account for my partner.  But I get an error when trying to add his CC # to the check in page.  I get the following error.  Too soon, maybe?  Yes I can/will call Celebrity.

Sorry, we hit a snag.. We're unable to complete your request. Please try again later.

3 hours ago, zitsky said:

So I set up an account for my partner.  But I get an error when trying to add his CC # to the check in page.  I get the following error.  Too soon, maybe?  Yes I can/will call Celebrity.

Sorry, we hit a snag.. We're unable to complete your request. Please try again later.

So now you have his CC number? Check in opens at 90 days. Try again or call the CC (1-800-760-0654) and ask for help. 

So now the error message is

Date of birth and name do not match.  (trying to add CC# to checkin)

I have emailed Celebrity.  I'll try calling them also.  Partner's account shows his CC number.  Not sure what is going on.

5 minutes ago, zitsky said:

So now the error message is

Date of birth and name do not match.  (trying to add CC# to checkin)

I have emailed Celebrity.  I'll try calling them also.  Partner's account shows his CC number.  Not sure what is going on.

I got the same message when trying to add my friends number to our reservation.  She called Captain's Club and they added it no problem. 

4 minutes ago, parrothead33 said:

I got the same message when trying to add my friends number to our reservation.  She called Captain's Club and they added it no problem. 

Calling in seems to be the #1 answer to Celebrity problems.  Thanks.

OK calling in to the Captain's Club solved the issue... I had to logout and back in before everything showed up.

The Celebrity website is the worst part of their portfolio.  Service generally seems pretty good.