Cabins on Bliss

Seaside maid

Hi. Hope someone can help. I booked the Panama canal cruise on the Bliss for next November and my travel agent said that cabin 10276 was an excellent cabin for 3 adults due to larger balcony.  I have just checked my NCL account and find I'm booked in cabin 10134.  My only stipulation at time of booking was the third bed must me a true sofa bed and not a platform with cushions or a pulldown bunk. Can anyone advise me which, if either is the better cabin.  Many thanks

33 minutes ago, Seaside maid said:

Hi. Hope someone can help. I booked the Panama canal cruise on the Bliss for next November and my travel agent said that cabin 10276 was an excellent cabin for 3 adults due to larger balcony.  I have just checked my NCL account and find I'm booked in cabin 10134.  My only stipulation at time of booking was the third bed must me a true sofa bed and not a platform with cushions or a pulldown bunk. Can anyone advise me which, if either is the better cabin.  Many thanks

Your travel agent is not very good, 10276 is a great cabin with what is called a bump out balcony so more room by far.  Cabin 10134 is a lousy location for that category as far forward as possible so inconvenient and is not a larger balacony hopefully you can contact them to get it fixed

The sofa-bed is the same in both staterooms. The difference may be the location of the sofa-bed. It is either near the balcony or it is near the closet. In 10134, the bed is near the balcony and the sofa-bed is near the closet. In 10276, the bed can be in either location but it is probably near the closet and the sofa-bed is probably near the balcony. 

Your current location is much further from the elevator and whether that is a plus or a minus is up to you. 

The angled balcony is larger but you already know that. If possible, try to get 10184 or 10296 on the port side.

On 10/20/2019 at 4:47 PM, Two Wheels Only said:

The sofa-bed is the same in both staterooms. The difference may be the location of the sofa-bed. It is either near the balcony or it is near the closet. In 10134, the bed is near the balcony and the sofa-bed is near the closet. In 10276, the bed can be in either location but it is probably near the closet and the sofa-bed is probably near the balcony. 

Your current location is much further from the elevator and whether that is a plus or a minus is up to you. 

The angled balcony is larger but you already know that. If possible, try to get 10184 or 10296 on the port side.

How can you tell where the bed/sofa is located?