Civitavecchia Restaurants

Divi

What are you hungry for?  We tried 80 Fame last time we were there.  It was recommended for their meat, and we enjoyed it.  It’s fairly expensive, but the food was very good, and there were only a couple other tourists.  I’d suggest booking it in advance if you decide to go there as it is usually very popular.  If you’re craving pizza, other posters have recommended pizza restaurants in Civitavecchia in the past, and I’m sure they can help this time too.

On 10/20/2019 at 7:27 PM, Divi said:

Any suggestions for restaurants in Civitavecchia? We will be there for two nights next week.

Thank you

We stayed 2 nights in Civitavecchia in September and the 1st night ate at Il Fuoco di Bacco. There is no menu as the owner/chef goes to the market and picks fresh ingredients which becomes each night's meal. It is a 6 course meal and costs 25 euros p/p. The night we were there, we started with cheese and charcuterie, then a tomato and rice dish which was fantastic, pasta dish, fish dish, meat and vegetable dish and finally dessert. A lot of food and delicious. The 2nd night went to Trattoria Sora Maria for pasta and it was very good also. Would recommend both of them.

12 hours ago, LTC said:

We stayed 2 nights in Civitavecchia in September and the 1st night ate at Il Fuoco di Bacco. There is no menu as the owner/chef goes to the market and picks fresh ingredients which becomes each night's meal. It is a 6 course meal and costs 25 euros p/p. The night we were there, we started with cheese and charcuterie, then a tomato and rice dish which was fantastic, pasta dish, fish dish, meat and vegetable dish and finally dessert. A lot of food and delicious. The 2nd night went to Trattoria Sora Maria for pasta and it was very good also. Would recommend both of them.

I’ve heard other people recommending Il Fuoco di Bacco, too. Your descriptions sounds great!  We’ll have to go there next time we’re in Civitavecchia.

We are there next week as well and intend to go back to Mastro Titta Pizza which I remember having the best Calamari I have had. 

When we went a couple of years ago the food was amazing. I have been looking forward to going back ever since.

Edited by GCHAN