Norwegian Bliss Spa prices

Scottycruisin

Hey gang, I have a question 🙂

We are going on the Bliss in April, and i thought it would be a cool idea to get my mom the gift of a Spa "something".  I say something cause i dont know if i would get her a massage plus other things or hot stones or facial, or whatever.  

I thought i would give it to her at Christmas, cause that would eliminate one gift to buy (for the woman who needs nothing! hahah)

I guess my questions are:  Does anyone have a copy of the Spa offerings and prices?

Also, i remember from past cruises that they offer great Spa deals on the first day of the cruise,  to book things up.  Would i be better off waiting till Im onboard to buy it?  I can give her a picture of it...or a giftcard or something, if i can get more for the money once im on board. 

Any thoughts?

Here are some non-discounted examples of prices (subject to change) for spa treatments, salon services and fitness classes:

• Standard facial: $119 (50 minutes)
  • Swedish massage: $119 (50 minutes), $165 (75 minutes)
  • Deep tissue massage: $179 (75 minutes)
  • Couples Swedish massage: $249 (50 minutes)
  • Teeth whitening: $149
  • Express shave (men): $45 (30 minutes)
  • Shampoo, cut and style: from $59
  • Hair color: from $69
  • Manicure with hand ritual: $45
  • Pedicure with sole ritual: $65

I would get her a gift certificate - we took my MIL on a cruise & wanted to get her a spa treatment but she'd never been & was nervous so didn't know what to do... they had specials all week & we able to get a great deal on 5 different "mini" treatments (facial, massage, etc) so she could try things out & get a feel for what she liked. Worked out great as she really enjoyed herself, was totally pampered, but did not have to spend a long time doing something she didn't want to... I recall there being deals on the past few cruises I've been on, not sure if a regular thing or just lack of interest but would totally wait & check them out. Have a great cruise!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, valleyvillage said:

Here are some non-discounted examples of prices (subject to change) for spa treatments, salon services and fitness classes:

• Standard facial: $119 (50 minutes)
  • Swedish massage: $119 (50 minutes), $165 (75 minutes)
  • Deep tissue massage: $179 (75 minutes)
  • Couples Swedish massage: $249 (50 minutes)
  • Teeth whitening: $149
  • Express shave (men): $45 (30 minutes)
  • Shampoo, cut and style: from $59
  • Hair color: from $69
  • Manicure with hand ritual: $45
  • Pedicure with sole ritual: $65

Not anything negative about your post, as I know you just copied the info from NCL.  BUT, on the facial and shave, what do they do if they finish in 15 minutes?  Do it again until the time is up?  And what could you possibly do to someone's face that would take 50 minutes?  Other than plastic surgery.  🤣

7 hours ago, GA Dave said:

Not anything negative about your post, as I know you just copied the info from NCL.  BUT, on the facial and shave, what do they do if they finish in 15 minutes?  Do it again until the time is up?  And what could you possibly do to someone's face that would take 50 minutes?  Other than plastic surgery.  🤣

It normally is hot towels and a mask that is allowed to dry. 

9 hours ago, Scottycruisin said:

Hey gang, I have a question 🙂

We are going on the Bliss in April, and i thought it would be a cool idea to get my mom the gift of a Spa "something".  I say something cause i dont know if i would get her a massage plus other things or hot stones or facial, or whatever.  

I thought i would give it to her at Christmas, cause that would eliminate one gift to buy (for the woman who needs nothing! hahah)

I guess my questions are:  Does anyone have a copy of the Spa offerings and prices?

Also, i remember from past cruises that they offer great Spa deals on the first day of the cruise,  to book things up.  Would i be better off waiting till Im onboard to buy it?  I can give her a picture of it...or a giftcard or something, if i can get more for the money once im on board. 

Any thoughts?

Gift card that covers the cost of the treatment. Be aware that all treatments require a 20% gratuity. 

A329AA83-9573-4D55-9184-A3E7FD9498E0.jpeg

F61B81BB-D014-41FA-9E8F-45213595DEB5.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, thank you for all this information, and I am looking for the Mandara Spa access fee for the cruise (without massages or other treatments - just access to facilities). I'll be on the Bliss from January 5th to 19th, 2020. Regards

They usually run specials on port days.  However, both times I have had massages they spent most of the time trying to sell me stuff.  for example, my husband and I got 90 minute couples massage and it was about 20 minutes hands on vs the 80 we were expecting. about 20-30 minutes for a 50 minute massage then the MT walked in on me before I got my robe on to sell me something.   I'll never waste my time on massages again after those two experiences. I get massages on land. i don't know anything about the facials.  Always happy with mani/pedis though.

Edited by RunBikeCruiseDC

1 hour ago, RunBikeCruiseDC said:

Ils ont généralement des promotions les jours de ports. Cependant, les deux fois où j'ai eu des massages, ils ont passé la plupart du temps à essayer de me vendre des choses. Par exemple, mon mari et moi-même avons reçu un massage de 90 minutes en couple et nous avions à peu près 20 minutes de travail contre les 80 que nous attendions. environ 20 à 30 minutes pour un massage de 50 minutes, puis le mécanicien de taxi est entré sur moi avant que je mette ma robe pour me vendre quelque chose. Je ne perdrai plus jamais mon temps en massages après ces deux expériences. Je reçois des massages sur terre. Je ne sais rien des soins du visage. Toujours heureux avec mani / pedis cependant.

Thank you for your answer, but what I'm looking for is the access fee to the SPA (hamam, jacuzzy, hot bath and others) not the massages and other treatments, cordially