Technical difficulties on website?

konatyme

I can login to the Princess website and even see my upcoming cruise; however, when I click on "Manage This Booking", I get another login screen. When I put in my username & password again, I get a "we are currently experiencing technical difficulties" message.  This has been happening since Saturday.  Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

I tried clearing & still couldn't into my booking, even though I was logged in. As before, when I chose "Manage This Booking", 2 login windows appeared, side by side. One asked for my e-mail & password. The other had my name, birthdate & booking number already filled in.  I hadn't been able to get on with either--got the "tech difficulties" message. However, this time, I did realize that my name was filled in with the shortened version of my first name, rather than the more formal version. When I changed it, then I was able to access the booking. This has never happened before, but I guess I'll just have to remember to change the name if it keeps showing up this way. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions.