Next Princess Promo - Anniversary Sale Nov 1-Dec 10

idahospud

10 hours ago, Bizzie07 said:

Thank you very much for the info.  We are intending to do a Cruise Tour (we are from Scotland so need to make it worthwhile).  Do you know if the same happens with these prices?

Cruisetours are a different animal.

If you book a cruisetour the price includes both the cruise and the land tour. If there is a reduction in the price of the cabin for those not on a cruisetour, that does not mean there is a reduction in the cruisetour pricing.

My experience (which may not apply to anyone else) is that when a cruisetour was not selling enough, there would be a reduction in price for new bookings. But if you want a certain cruisetour, you have no idea how well the cruisetour is selling (even if the ship has many unsold cabins for those doing only the cruise) in which case the cruisetour price could increase or even not be available anymore if sold out.

So, in summary, no matter what the pricing for cabins does for those who want cruise only, the pricing for a cruisetour could go up, go down or could stay about the same.

I know this does not help you make a decision about when to book. But if you see pricing that is acceptable to you, book it.

8 minutes ago, Bizzie07 said:

Thank you for all that info.  Makes a lot of sense what you are saying.  Guess it will just be a case of booking when I feel it is a price I am willing to pay to guarantee the Cruisetour I want.  Thank you.

If your booking in the UK, the promos are not the same as the US anyway, nor are the T&Cs.