John&LaLa Live B2B from Symphony 10/26 and 11/2, Great Expectations 🎂

John&LaLa

16 hours ago, MalteseMama2 said:

Darn! We will be getting off as you are getting on! We met a really nice family last year also on Oasis who will be on with you, too. The mom & dad booked 2 CLS for themselves & their DD, Michelle & her husband, Stefan. Stefan is French & they live in Paris. Maybe you’ll run into them in the SL. 
we do have an Aqua Theater Suite again. Last one for awhile. Our next cruises on Allure & Oasis we booked Crown Loft Suites. Less expensive and less of a walk! 
we live so close to Mt.Airy it might be fun to meet for lunch the next time you come through. 

We are finally going to be on Allure for the first time as well.  Accidentally doing what John just did, booked the cruise before the President's cruise and then stay on for the annual event....though we are also staying on again for the TA.  We had those booked before they made the announcement.  

Hope to cruise with you again soon.  Enjoy the Oasis and Allure!  🙂 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, island lady said:

We are finally going to be on Allure for the first time as well.  Accidentally doing what John just did, booked the cruise before the President's cruise and then stay on for the annual event....though we are also staying on again for the TA.  We had those booked before they made the announcement.  

Hope to cruise with you again soon.  Enjoy the Oasis and Allure!  🙂 

Having three in a row will let you enjoy all Allure has to offer before the zoo begins👍

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Wow, you are heading back out on Adventure. I'm thinking about booking the ship again. Not sure how many times I've sailed her now.

30 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

We are on December 1st

We have one of those VP suites added in the last drydock.  I hope to do a thread on that type of cabin. Pros and cons if you will

• Like 3

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

We have one of those VP suites added in the last drydock.  I hope to do a thread on that type of cabin. Pros and cons if you will

I'm on the Oasis the same day, but look forward to your photos and information about those suites, when I get back.

Edited by Mikew0805
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, sgmn said:

Thanks for a great review, interesting to see what happens on the presidents cruise. Laura always looks very elegant. Bet Bella is happy you are home, our dog goes nuts when we get back from a trip away 

I have a crazy cat who gets super excited when we return home.  People always say cats are so aloof and don't care, but mine clearly cares a LOT. He's like a barnacle for about a week when I get back. LOL

Glad John & Lala returned home to restore order to Bella's world. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Having three in a row will let you enjoy all Allure has to offer before the zoo begins👍

John i can't remember the date for the next Presidents cruise 2020 on the Allure that Michael Bayley announced on the Symphony last week.  Can you remind me please?

16 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Yeah, happy I added on the 18th later a couple of months ago.  Was simply checking to see if my cabin was available for that week before, and it was.  "Oh look honey...we can do two loops around the Med without having to change cabins".  $$  Bucky walking with a fresh limp from yet another hit in the wallet in his back pocket.  😄  😄 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, legaljen1969 said:

I have a crazy cat who gets super excited when we return home.  People always say cats are so aloof and don't care, but mine clearly cares a LOT. He's like a barnacle for about a week when I get back.

Glad John & Lala returned home to restore order to Bella's world. 

I know how that feels.  Was same way for my little Tabby when we would return from a week of cruising.  She was at the door meowing at me through the window as we were pulling our luggage in.  Constantly "checking" on me every 20 minutes in the bed that first night...just to let me know how thrilled she was that I was home again. 

Last May, the demon cancer took my beautiful girl very quickly.  I still look for that sweet face at the door when we get home.  

• Like 5