Great tour guide for private tour in Astoria, Oregon

I asked for recommendations a few months ago here on Cruise Critic for a private tour guide out of Astoria, Oregon and I was able to find someone. He was amazing and I highly recommend anyone interested. His name is Richard Afornorpe. Him and his wife own Downtown Coffee and Taxi Service in Astoria. His phone number is 503-791-6728. He basically was our driver for the day and took us wherever we wanted and his price was very reasonable. He was waiting for us a the port and drove us along the beautiful Oregon Coast. He stopped wherever we wanted to stop for pictures. We drove through Seaside and we went to Cannon Beach and stopped at some amazing lookout points. We walked on the beach a few times, one near Haystack Rock. He also dropped us off at a couple of breweries for lunch and some beverages. It was a great day and it made me realize how beautiful the Pacific Northwest is. 

Richard did something we will all never forget. One of my friends who was along with us on this tour, left his IPad in Richard’s vehicle. As soon as Richard found out about this he got in is car the next day and drove 3 and 1/2 hours each way to meet us in Seattle, our next port to deliver the IPad to us. Incredible!!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hi Gregandamy,

We are going to Astoria in March and would like to look into the private tour you did.  I found their website, but it does not have pricing information.  Would you mind telling me how much it cost for the all day tour? 

Thanks,

Cyndy

Firstin87

• 1 month later...