LIVE - B2B 10/26 and 11/2 Halloween, Birthday, and President's Cruise

aring75

Just now, Milwaukee Eight said:

Some gifts last year only went to Royal VISA card holders. I didn’t have the VISA Logo on my SeaPass card when I boarded but the Boss did. I got a sticker put on mine when it became apparent some events were open to only Royal VISA holders only. The Boss, she got some gifts in the room that I didn’t receive. One was the Fedora Hat. 

There was one Visa event this year. Forgot about that. 😊

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

As long a Royal’s VISA keeps sponsoring events onboard, it might be wise to get one. 

I'm going to go with the aforementioned Ebay option.  That plus Photoshop and I get the appearance of being there without purchasing the cruise.  Now if I can just figure how to hack the C&A points. 

• Haha 2

Back at Coco Cay today. Found our shady spot. Not as nice as the cabanas, but not bad.

69581DCE-390D-40A2-B3CD-15E1601457A3.thumb.jpeg.166060349265b8c60186829639054e3c.jpeg

Snack Shack right behind us. 

Swim up bar strategically located. 

B3B5E76A-B5D0-4C0E-A784-6A7F96519195.thumb.jpeg.bd9a16782c3d12b15b6109bb96663747.jpeg

And they have the new Coco Cay themed beer to try today. 

35E67F63-5305-462F-8D3D-8B32CA36A85D.thumb.jpeg.b83b7f003e2831fa29b985be35496949.jpeg

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, aring75 said:

Back at Coco Cay today. Found our shady spot. Not as nice as the cabanas, but not bad.

Not to be a shill, but for me, that does sound like a Perfect Day

Edited by Domino D
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, aring75 said:

FYI, by contrast, I've been on two conference calls, have 3 more, am trying to review a contract, and finishing a technical specification.  Want to trade?  This is the one downfall in my ebay, photoshop, hack plan.  I'm still here. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Domino D said:

FYI, by contrast, I've been on two conference calls, have 3 more, am trying to review a contract, and finishing a technical specification.  Want to trade?  This is the one downfall in my ebay, photoshop, hack plan.  I'm still here. 

We were just talking about returning to work on Monday. It’s been two wonderful weeks, but a little bit worried about what awaits us when we return. 😩

Gotta make the most of this last day. 

1 hour ago, aring75 said:

We were just talking about returning to work on Monday. It’s been two wonderful weeks, but a little bit worried about what awaits us when we return. 😩

For sure you do.  There are likely hundreds of emails in your inbox, plus the 3 things you had been successfully dodging all year, that now are back on your plate because you were not there to play defense. So put on your robe, head to the lounge and drink up.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, aring75 said:

Enjoy your last day,it feels like we have all been there with you both.

Thanks again for sharing all those superb photo's and cruise experiences.

Graham

• Like 2

95% of the stuff has been packed. We have early dinner tonight at Hooked. 

Hall & Oates is tonight at 7:00, but they are showing fireworks as we leave Coco Cay. We are currently debating just how badly we want to see H&O, because I would really like to have a nice place to sit up on deck to watch the fireworks show. 

Decisions. Decisions. 🤔🤔

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aring75 said:

95% of the stuff has been packed. We have early dinner tonight at Hooked. 

Hall & Oates is tonight at 7:00, but they are showing fireworks as we leave Coco Cay. We are currently debating just how badly we want to see H&O, because I would really like to have a nice place to sit up on deck to watch the fireworks show. 

Decisions. Decisions. 🤔🤔

I vote Hall & Oates. 

On 11/8/2019 at 10:55 AM, aring75 said:

35E67F63-5305-462F-8D3D-8B32CA36A85D.thumb.jpeg.b83b7f003e2831fa29b985be35496949.jpeg

So how was it?

See they have Floridian too. And some juice mix, don't  recognize the can.

56 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

So how was it?

See they have Floridian too. And some juice mix, don't  recognize the can.

I liked it for a hot day on the island, but definitely needs to be good and cold. And went well with the crispy chicken sandwich. All in all it’s a pretty light-drinking beer and the fruit flavors, while present, didn’t taste overpowering. 

Took this pic so you could see color. 

E628F9BC-8E03-4CE1-BB1F-267BB7245533.thumb.jpeg.debbe82d4d069d15986543c8815ce13b.jpeg

And, yes, they had the Floridian hefe and Top Gun IPA. 

• Like 1