LIVE - B2B 10/26 and 11/2 Halloween, Birthday, and President's Cruise

aring75

17 minutes ago, aring75 said:

We have a raccoon who steals our birdseed. Like, all of it. At once. We can put it out at night and she steals it ALL by the next morning. Found out from a neighbor that she was feeding a nursery of babies. So pretty soon we’ll have five of these things running around here. Yay. 

We are having a lot of raccoons here on Hutchinson Island and seeing many squashed on the road everyday. There has been some swimming in our condo's pool - have had three trapped and carted off. We have been here for 5+ years and never have seen so many before.

17 minutes ago, aring75 said:

Ha! At least it will make her have to work for it. That should be pretty hysterical. Can’t wait to watch the backyard motion sensor camera after that! 😂

Thanks for the tip. 

We had one drinking from the hummingbird feeder.  It helped to slow him down. We didn’t revert to grease.   

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Try putting some spray Pam on the pole. It makes it harder to climb. 

1 hour ago, aring75 said:

Ha! At least it will make her have to work for it. That should be pretty hysterical. Can’t wait to watch the backyard motion sensor camera after that! 😂

Thanks for the tip. 

Hopefully the motion sensor is  a ring or something similar.  That would be a great video, as based on squirrels, it will not give up easily.

21 minutes ago, Domino D said:

Hopefully the motion sensor is  a ring or something similar.  That would be a great video, as based on squirrels, it will not give up easily.

I somewhere have video where I caught the racoon and me verbally shaming him.  It was prior to the Pam spray.  Since we live in the country the few squirrels we have here have no idea how to eat from a feeder.  They prefer the fields of corn here, where they can graze at their leisure. 

I wonder if Pam spray would work on chair hog loungers.  When they return 3 hours later they sit down, and slide right off the lounger.😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

36 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I somewhere have video where I caught the racoon and me verbally shaming him. 

I wonder if Pam spray would work on chair hog loungers.  When they return 3 hours later they sit down, and slide right off the lounger.😂

Some how the laughing face did not seem to indicate how funny I found these two comments.  I am now wondering, "Can you shame a raccoon?  And, what exactly was the comment that he felt was too far?"

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Those pumpkins look amazing.  Much more creative than mine here at home.

@aring75are you dressing up tonight for Halloween?

Yep! I wasn’t sure how they were going to handle formal night since it was supposed to fall on Halloween. I went with a Roaring 20s theme so it would still be a little dressy. Turns out they moved formal night to last night. Mark is ecstatic that he got to dress up in his tux twice AND he gets to dress for Halloween! 😂

The things he does to make me happy. 😊

• Like 2

Did the CAS behind the scenes Galley Tour this morning. Enjoyed it, but had a hard time hearing the commentary. 

05318264-FFFE-40D8-97A7-44F41878E111.thumb.jpeg.eb187c90699b3c74e1465c7393d39da1.jpeg

263A2D0C-6F1A-4445-8CC7-484D8389E18B.thumb.jpeg.89b17dd00f870e44f9631a62f5a48d29.jpeg

4BE9946F-F444-455E-AE48-20EEE5AFEE0E.thumb.jpeg.c1e4c865c27cd6ec5d990159c37a0cea.jpeg

Apparently, there was a competition. 

129FB923-0355-49C5-8256-2E4C5ECC64AA.thumb.jpeg.1899af217d37306c9a0896b6a2294e51.jpeg

Wonder what the prices for the three most original pumpkins are?

I’d totally buy one. Think I could smuggle it back to Miami?

Thanks for the photos. When I looked at the menu, I was hoping I might see something like pumpkin pancakes.

Royal Caribbean does a wonderful job on Halloween. It is  almost as much fun on Halloween as New Year’s Eve. Can’t wait to see your photos of people in costume  
enjoy

m

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aring75 said:

Oooh...I don’t think I would regret choosing the Greek Isles Cruise one bit. We did that one in June and, so far, it’s at the top of my list of favorite cruises. 😊

I totally agree.

Any Mediterranean cruise is fantastic and your cruise is at the top of my list of places to go which we have done many times.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cruise wizard said:

We are having a lot of raccoons here on Hutchinson Island and seeing many squashed on the road everyday. There has been some swimming in our condo's pool - have had three trapped and carted off. We have been here for 5+ years and never have seen so many before.

We actually saw our first raccoon ever at our hotel grounds in Lake Buena vista Orlando in January and we have been to Orlando 30 times.

Lunch at Sorrento’s.

8A9B1535-7BD2-4B90-96FF-ADA86FEDFA7C.thumb.jpeg.03bccb44d63176dbc668f7c8701c446a.jpeg

Not bad, and I really like that they have Parmesan and red pepper flakes on the tables. Germaphobe pro tip - use a napkin to sprinkle the parm and pepper flakes. Especially if you eat your pizza with your hands (as you SHOULD! You’re on vacation people!)

ED879F8E-089D-49D8-BCFB-15E36FFC0BCD.jpeg

• Like 1