Fantasy self serve beer machines?

RogBus101

Hey everyone it's been awhile since we sailed the Fantasy can anyone tell me if they have the self serve beer machines back near the pizza pirate?

Thanks in advance.

Roger 

1 hour ago, RogBus101 said:

Hey everyone it's been awhile since we sailed the Fantasy can anyone tell me if they have the self serve beer machines back near the pizza pirate?

Thanks in advance.

Roger 

They do. I never saw anyone using them, but they are there.

1 hour ago, RogBus101 said:

Beer keg in a vending machine! When we sailed on the Ecstasy it was all I used.

When I used it there was a gratuity added. Someone had said you could get it removed at guest service. I never asked but didn't use it much. Just went with a bucket at a time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cmhenry79 said:

The two options — Bud Light and Carnival’s ThirstyFrog Red both cost $0.29 per ounce poured. So a 14-ounce cup (the size of the glasses offered) runs about $4.

That's what I was looking for! Thanks!