Back to Back Cruise Questions

danny8826

On 10/31/2019 at 11:09 AM, davekathy said:

I believe being married for 41 years my wife has finally got me trained. 😉 BTW we are having record breaking  frigid temps. This morning was 13 degrees and the high for toady is suppose to be 30 degrees. 🤬

She did well!!  😄  Bucky is good about washing dishes though..and always announces "That's MY job" if I try to do them.  

Wow!  Quite the difference.  It is upper 80s and extremely humid down here in the Florida Keys.  We are spending 3 weeks along the waterfront in the "land yacht".  

Next month starts our cruising season with a lot of last minute B2Bs added on to most of them.  Always interesting how each ship does it differently.  RCI:  Really Consistently Inconsistent!!  😉 😄 

13 hours ago, Magicat said:

Pajamas are what I have to wear at night.  As I occasionally sleep walk and after an incident at an Memphis hotel with a glass elevator and me knocking at the door of our room buck naked, they are something my wife insists I wear.

And thank you, Missey Pooh is sweet

OMG!!  What a memory that must be!  😲 Yeah, that would put in PJs as well!  😉 

Yes, she is indeed sweet looking.  I lost my beloved KatieKat (Equally beautiful Tabby) this last May to the demon cancer.  I am still missing her terribly and find myself crying up at times.  Give Missey Pooh a snuzzle for me.  They are with us far too short a time.  

Now sans pets for the first time in my life..is the reason I am adding on extra legs on booked cruises.  Lots of B2Bs in our future now.  Just couldn't do the long cruises before that.  Missed her too much.  

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 7:15 PM, c-leg5 said:

Just FYI, this is the information regularly given on here and indeed were the instructions on the letter left in our cabin on our last B2B. During the transfer of my hanging garments two items were mislaid,  never to be found. This resulted in considerable wasted time and effort on my part to retrieve them during the second week. I realize mistakes can happen but I would be very wary of using this procedure again and would certainly bag all items.

I was worried about this, so I was able to get some garment bags and put several hanging items in each bag.  Worked out great for us.