Meraviglia MDR Menus

nikkiw60

Sorry for bad first menu photos but rushed to take! Will try harder tonight. I seem to have missed off the bit where you can have lobster or steak at an extra cost! 
will make sure that is showing tonight!

8 hours ago, nikkiw60 said:

Sorry for bad first menu photos but rushed to take! Will try harder tonight. I seem to have missed off the bit where you can have lobster or steak at an extra cost! 
will make sure that is showing tonight!

thank you for the menu and food pictures! You are wonderful!

14 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

rib eye $17.90

Surf and Turf $20.50

Lobster $17

as reported by Smile145 in his Mera review.

This is incorrect or at least incorrect for the sailing we are on as shown on this section of the menu.D3E23B5D-4F1E-4369-8520-C49C0CD618E0.thumb.png.373ace3c7ae32f7cea3edd5b1da9c908.png

2 hours ago, nikkiw60 said:

This is incorrect or at least incorrect for the sailing we are on as shown on this section of the menu.imageproxy.php?img=&key=6ee4bfcebcfde1cb

wow, would you look at that!!!

he posted a menu and on the first days' menus the prices were what I indicated above. Then he posted the menu from Oct 23 MDR dinner and the prices were identical to yours. The prices changed DURING his sailing!

17 minutes ago, houseofduck said:

Thank you for the menu photos!

Which MDR were you assigned to? I think you are Aurea, so maybe dining times don’t apply.  Do you know how many seatings they have for dinner in the MDR’s and the times?

We have any time in the Panorama I will check the times for the restaurants later.

6 minutes ago, nikkiw60 said:

We have any time in the Panorama I will check the times for the restaurants later.

Thank you!

We are traveling in February 2020 with a mixed group (some Fantastica, Bella, and Aurea).

Edited by houseofduck

21 hours ago, houseofduck said:

Thank you for the menu photos!

Which MDR were you assigned to? I think you are Aurea, so maybe dining times don’t apply.  Do you know how many seatings they have for dinner in the MDR’s and the times?

9A44D3F9-1424-477E-AF37-13422073FE89.jpeg.b8bd358454413c47c25f61db648aa3b4.jpeg

I would like to thank you as well. I am seriously contemplating a fairly long voyage and not sure whether to leave the lines to which I have allegiance or to try MSC. The buffet seems to have a low ceiling from other pictures I have seen. Is that your experience? Does it seem claustrophobic with all the other people milling around?

6 hours ago, Me from ME said:

I would like to thank you as well. I am seriously contemplating a fairly long voyage and not sure whether to leave the lines to which I have allegiance or to try MSC. The buffet seems to have a low ceiling from other pictures I have seen. Is that your experience? Does it seem claustrophobic with all the other people milling around?

Not claustrophobic at all plenty of space and tables not on top of each other.

@nikkiw60

TY for this thread..as exec chefs arrange menus for all of the restaurants on the ship based on certain items..so this is very helpful!

TY too for the pics -- Your thoghts on Ocean Cay restaurant and Buchers Cut appreciated