Verruckt Nach Fluss, River Cruising on German TV

rcaruso

I have had the pleasure of watching Verruckt Nach Fluss on Das Erste, German TV on my computer.  The link is https://www.daserste.de/information/reportage-dokumentation/verrueckt-nach-fluss/index.html. It's a reality series (not like in the US) about a real German river cruise.  This year on the Duoro, then switch to the Rhine, Main, Donau, and I think to the Moselle. It was filmed in the spring, and yesterday's episode the ship was on the Donau and the Capitan was talking about the accident on the Donau with the Korean Tourists, very sad.  But for anyone it is a very interesting show about river cruising.

• Like 1

Thank you for drawing our attention to it, rcaruso. I had read earlier in the year that they would shout a second series, but then forgot all about it. Filmed on ships of Phoenix Reisen, it is real life series beyond the marketing videos of river cruise companies. A bit of show factor with celebrities joining the cruise is thrown in.

This is the Phoenix Reisen website saying on which ship they filmed when: https://www.phoenixreisen.com/verrueckt-nach-fluss.html

If you are not familiar with German, it still makes for great footage from lovely regions in Europe.

Again, thanks, I rushed to my recorder to book the series. 🙂

notamermaid