All Haven Menus with Every Food Item

Seany527

58 minutes ago, oteixeira said:

Only at home.  😞  I don't remember hash browns, but in the Haven, you can always ask if it is possible, just remember to be OK with them saying no (not everything is possible or easy for them).

Thanks - certainly not a deal breaker ! - But will try the "extra crispy" idea 

3 hours ago, GreenValleyDogWalker said:

Are hash browns available for breakfast ?? 

I have gotten them with almost every breakfast. May not be the type of hash brown you are looking for as they are the round ones.  

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just read this entire post. We'll be (hopefully) in an aft Haven suite in May to Alaska on the Bliss. I agree with valleyvillage, it was nice to read this. Everything looks so amazing!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am glad all this was posted but for the most part I would not eat most of what is here.  Also I am not into presentation. Eating in the regular dining room where things like onion soup and steak is available every night is more my speed.  I know this is available for Haven guests but thinking a suite will be more to my liking. 

I love this post, every time it gets bumped I look and it brings back great memories of our meals in the Haven.  Do any of you think with all this down time they might try to take this time to revamp menus here (or other places)?  I would think it could happen.

@GaryWT sorry it is not your speed, for sure it is not for everyone.  I promise you they have AMAZING steak (there are 3 steak dishes on the dinner menu, not sure why you mentioned that as a reason to not eat Haven).   Also, not steak, but the pork chop on the lunch menu is the exact same cut of pork used at Cagney's at dinner.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, cmecruise1962 said:

Thanks for all of this!  First Haven experience will *hopefully be in December 2021!

CEO has said in most recent interview that about half of the menu will be changed upon return.  They (the execs) just did a tasting menu and loved it.  Said they will keep the "old favorites", but I dont know which items those are, I loved them all.

Edited by oteixeira
  • Like 1

On 12/28/2020 at 8:40 AM, valleyvillage said:

Whenever I get caught up in all the negativity about our current situation, I pull up this post and just go back in time. Thanks again for this wonderful post!

Thank you so much for the kind words. This was my last cruise before the pandemic so I’m glad I was able to make the most of it and share it with everyone. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, oteixeira said:

CEO has said in most recent interview that about half of the menu will be changed upon return.  They (the execs) just did a tasting menu and loved it.  Said they will keep the "old favorites", but I dont know which items those are, I loved them all.

I will be on Getaway in 2022 (I hope), my first "full" Haven experience.   When I was on Pearl and Jade I loved the Haven carrot cake - I hope it doesn't go!  

1 hour ago, PammyMouse said:

I will be on Getaway in 2022 (I hope), my first "full" Haven experience.   When I was on Pearl and Jade I loved the Haven carrot cake - I hope it doesn't go!  

Me too!

IMG_1180.JPG

Edited by GA Dave
  • Like 2

One of the best things about dining in the Haven is that you can order any item off of any menu (and pretty much anything not on the menu as well) at any time they are open.  Slept in late en day and hard an amazing steak and eggs with french toast at lunch.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

My mom and I are taking my oldest daughter and Nephew for a graduation present next year on a 7 day on escape. We decided to splurge and get a Haven suite. I can’t wait to hear more from everyone about their upcoming cruise experiences. These pictures were definitely a huge selling point, thank you OP!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, FLcruisergrl said:

Yes, it’s possible. But food from the Haven restaurant is of a higher quality, so you may not want to.

I get that, but the menu is the same every day in the Haven restaurant which is boring. Also, I love the soups and variety of appetizers in the MDR. 

14 hours ago, SkierRobUMN said:

I get that, but the menu is the same every day in the Haven restaurant which is boring. Also, I love the soups and variety of appetizers in the MDR. 

It all depends on the matre' d. He or she will make the call as ordering from another restaurant means one of his or her staff would have to go that restaurant to get it. Thus leaving the Haven restaurant. 

One of previous cruise, it was a straight no. Another wasn't. So be prepared for that. 

If you really want another dish from somewhere else then order it from your cabin using your butler or the Nightshift butler.

• Like 1