Two ships in Harvest Caye

ggooglyboogly

Headed out on the Breakaway in about 11 days and looking at the cruise time tables and noticed we'd be in Harvest Caye the same day as the Oceania Insignia.  I've been to Harvest Caye before on an -Away class ship, and it didn't look like there was room for both, so assume one will have to tender, anyone have any experience with this on a prior cruise?  I would think the Luxury line would get the berth priority. 

I hope you're all right haha - I guess I can see it both ways - on one hand, I get the bigger ship getting the dock and tendering less people overall, on the other, the Oceania ship's guests are paying a premium. 

If we have to tender, we tender, I loved Harvest Caye and am excited to go back! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JoeTec said:

So 2 ships pull in a port lol

We are on the Breakaway & going to Harvest Caye on Jan 28th with the Escape. Same exact times 8 to 5

So is it the 1st ship in wins the dock space?

Maybe they'll go all pirate and fire shots across the bow?  First one to back down loses?  🙂

16 minutes ago, debgreg said:

I looked at what’s in port and there are 4 ships when we go, 3 MSC and the Getaway, how does that work 😳

Where are you seeing that?  I thought only NCL/Oceania used Harvest Caye (but I could be wrong).  Are you sure the MSC ships aren't in Belize City port?