Roald Amundsen - Questions

1st time in Hawaii

We booked the Antarctica cruise (Basic Polar Outside cabin) leaving in November.   Since this is a new ship, there are very little reviews about it.   I have downloaded the brochures but there are things they do not mention.   Trying to pack as light as possible so I don't want to bring unnecessary items.

Question 1 - does the ship have a self service laundromat ?    Cost ?   I do not like sending some of my delicates out for laundry service, which is often very expensive.. 

Question 2 -  Toiletries:  what do they provide ?  Anything ?   Do they have separate body wash, shampoo/conditioner or is it the one for all ?

Question 3 -  Cabin temperature - I did read a review that said it was very hot and stuffy and that the cabin temperature controls did not do much.

Thanks.  

19 hours ago, 1st time in Hawaii said:

We booked the Antarctica cruise (Basic Polar Outside cabin) leaving in November.   Since this is a new ship, there are very little reviews about it.   I have downloaded the brochures but there are things they do not mention.   Trying to pack as light as possible so I don't want to bring unnecessary items.

Question 1 - does the ship have a self service laundromat ?    Cost ?   I do not like sending some of my delicates out for laundry service, which is often very expensive..   You can  check the deckplan, but we never saw a laundromat

Question 2 -  Toiletries:  what do they provide ?  Anything ?   Do they have separate body wash, shampoo/conditioner or is it the one for all ?  The body wash is separate from the shampoo/conditioner which is combined

Question 3 -  Cabin temperature - I did read a review that said it was very hot and stuffy and that the cabin temperature controls did not do much.  We had a balcony suite and had the sliding door open a few inches the entire voyage from Nome to Vancouver.  In sum, the a/c was inadequate for our needs.  You will note that several of the ship's passengers have commented on this problem.