Cruise Critic Community
Tntt

Harmony vs symphony

I will be sailing on harmony in 2020, we sailed symphony this year and I know these ships are similar but for those that have cruised both which one was your preference? I know symphony has playmakers, and the midnight balloon drop but does the harmony have any thing similar to this? Just curious as to what to expect because I've read on here in the past many prefer the symphony but what are some major differences?

4 hours ago, Tntt said:

I will be sailing on harmony in 2020, we sailed symphony this year and I know these ships are similar but for those that have cruised both which one was your preference? I know symphony has playmakers, and the midnight balloon drop but does the harmony have any thing similar to this? Just curious as to what to expect because I've read on here in the past many prefer the symphony but what are some major differences?

From what I have read here the elevators work better on Symphony and other than that, they just have diff carpet, art and shows.

5 hours ago, Tntt said:

I haven't been on both, but one key difference is that there's no pool in the Solarium on Harmony. Harmony also doesn't have El Loco Fresh and has Mini-Bites in that same space.

16 hours ago, Glide_Path said:

No laser tag, no Hooked Seafood on Harmony.

Thank you! I knew I was forgetting another restaurant that Symphony had that Harmony doesn't.