Live from Encore TA

Single Cruiser

21 minutes ago, bluesea777 said:

here is the close up of the Bubble *rap ...

BB0EB029-AD96-42DD-8EFE-657F01CD4E18.jpeg

8DCF8E87-34C5-4387-9A6F-1D39957C27BB.jpeg

FE1042F3-851E-45CB-89B2-794BDD4FE894.jpeg

78F78A22-0068-435E-808B-B82EB5BE26D6.jpeg

If this is the finished product I think someone was trying to be different and "artsy".

I will reserve judgement until I see it but for now....let's just say  it doesn't look

attractive in the pictures.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bluesea777 said:

ENJOY!!!

They are in the Sugarcane bar. The guy on the right is Pedro and he’s also excellent!

We tipped them all 3 well!

You mentioned tipping really well.....in general terms what would that be double the so called standard of 15%...triple that....or a fifty at the end of the cruise....please you don't have to share...I know its a very personal question.

Thanks,

8 minutes ago, biguntx said:

You mentioned tipping really well.....in general terms what would that be double the so called standard of 15%...triple that....or a fifty at the end of the cruise....please you don't have to share...I know its a very personal question.

Thanks,

Remember if you have the drink package promo which most do you have already paid gratuities in advance to the tune of 20%.  Just a reminder for when you are deciding how much "extra" to tip if you so choose to do.

Edited by ColeThornton

Great review and pics.  We were on this sailing as well - first time NCL

Other than the picture left on our bed the last day, did you receive anything else to commemorate this sailing?  I was shocked at the lack of hoopla and attention paid to being the first sailing. 

Very pleased with some aspects of the cruise and not so much with others. I wrote a quick review; which doesn’t come close to yours.  Thanks for sharing with others. 

5 hours ago, maggieq said:

Great review and pics.  We were on this sailing as well - first time NCL

Other than the picture left on our bed the last day, did you receive anything else to commemorate this sailing?  I was shocked at the lack of hoopla and attention paid to being the first sailing. 

Very pleased with some aspects of the cruise and not so much with others. I wrote a quick review; which doesn’t come close to yours.  Thanks for sharing with others. 

no just that tatty photo!   The trophies from Doug’s events would be far more collectible! 

im just on the plane home now 

On 11/3/2019 at 4:15 PM, LrgPizza said:

Vibe sold 2 passes. I asked because I thought it was funny. The guest services guy said he tried to talk them out of it, and that he expected they would refund their money. 

Had Onda for dinner, and we very much enjoyed it. Much better than La Cucina, in my opinion. With our dining plan we were told 2 apps, entree, and dessert each, which was plenty. Well, more than plenty. 3 of the 4 apps we ordered were huge. The entrees were huge, too. 

Guns n Rojas were fabulous both nights. Best band I’ve ever seen in a ship. They rocked the atrium tonight. 

I believe I saw this guy on the 6th or 7th day returning the passes! Sorry but that was dumb for him to buy them. 

• Like 2

On 11/6/2019 at 2:00 PM, CazV said:

That's disappointing... was hoping for a wander around up there when it wasn't open for play. Oh well... 

I wondered in there when it wasn't open. It just had those portable line things. I walked around took some pictures and even dipped under one in full view of a staff member and he didn't even acknowledge me at all. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Victorious8 said:

I wondered in there when it wasn't open. It just had those portable line things. I walked around took some pictures and even dipped under one in full view of a staff member and he didn't even acknowledge me at all. 

I may just chance my luck 😉 

5 hours ago, Single Cruiser said:

im just on the plane home now 

Hope you have a safe journey home.

Thank you for taking us along. It takes a lot of patience to post these live threads 🙂 

Edited by CazV

On 11/8/2019 at 6:13 PM, Single Cruiser said:

they do all rock .  From Nirvana to Quo and Depeche Mode.   Anything with a good guitar rift .

Speaking of Depeche Mode...I absolutely LOVED the Depeche Mode cover band on Bliss last year.  Anyone know if they're still on Bliss?  And looking forward to this band on Encore.

• 4 weeks later...