Food on p&o

Vampiress88

5 minutes ago, Vampiress88 said:

you lot must be great conversationalists. I’m too busy eating to talk usually 

There is always plenty of time to chat while you wait for each course to be served, we like to take time to enjoy the conversations, as well as the food.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

There is always plenty of time to chat while you wait for each course to be served, we like to take time to enjoy the conversations, as well as the food.

I doubt we’d be interesting to most people anyway. My head is generally filled with the kids. 

we sat on a table of 6 once when we were just a couple. They were parent and the daughter And son-in-law. First night and it was awful. Couldn’t do it again. Buffet for the rest of the holiday. (Our faces blew up for four days and we looked like rock steady from TMNT too so we didn’t dare)

1 hour ago, AndyMichelle said:

Same here. 

We wouldn't dream of sharing a table on land, but on cruises we like the company of others. 

It's only for a short while and you never have to see them again if you don't want to, but we have met some friends for life at dinner and had some great times. 

Andy 

Sounds like we are totally on the same page here. We've met some lovely people by sharing  tables in the MDR, quite a few of whom drink pints with their dinner, and take their jackets off!  And if they break up their bread rolls, so much the better!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wowzz said:

Sounds like we are totally on the same page here. We've met some lovely people by sharing  tables in the MDR, quite a few of whom drink pints with their dinner, and take their jackets off!  And if they break up their bread rolls, so much the better!

7 hours ago, wowzz said:

It's difficult as I would never want to offend or upset anybody. 

The jacket thing I was totally unaware of, so if I need to take it off now I ask my table companions if it's OK. 

I do the same with my beer, nobody ever says no, not sure what I would do if they did though.. 

Andy 

8 hours ago, Vampiress88 said:

I doubt we’d be interesting to most people anyway. My head is generally filled with the kids. 

we sat on a table of 6 once when we were just a couple. They were parent and the daughter And son-in-law. First night and it was awful. Couldn’t do it again. Buffet for the rest of the holiday. (Our faces blew up for four days and we looked like rock steady from TMNT too so we didn’t dare)

See you are wrong there. 

Most passengers would love to hear about you, we all have stories to tell. 

You communicate very well on here and we all listen to you, it is no different to dining with new people. 

First nights can be a little bit awkward, second nights are much better. 

God knows who or what Rock Steady is though... 

Andy 

31 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

See you are wrong there. 

Most passengers would love to hear about you, we all have stories to tell. 

You communicate very well on here and we all listen to you, it is no different to dining with new people. 

First nights can be a little bit awkward, second nights are much better. 

God knows who or what Rock Steady is though... 

Andy 

35B41943-5C32-40E7-A2F4-EF19C20229E5.thumb.jpeg.dc283d103f0293f21a6dc8df440e9b11.jpeg

we didn’t look pretty

• Haha 1