ideas for carrying medallion around the ship?

jujuyu211

On 11/3/2019 at 8:49 AM, Bwana Tom said:

You are absolutely correct. The plastic container that comes with the medallion easily comes apart making it very easy to loose the medallion. Anyone looking at an alternate carrying system should think about that. Also on the Royal a few months back we had to physically place the medallion on the screening eye when exiting and coming back on the ship. I'm assuming that this may change in the future, but that was the way it was on our cruise. So clipping it on your shirt or blouse, or hanging it from a short chain around your neck isn't really a great idea either.  

Tom

When I snapped it together it would not easily come apart at all. To rearrange it in there I reopened it from the top Maybe you did not get it snapped together properly. You must insert the bottom of the back into the bottom of the front and THEN snap the top on and then the bottom again. Mine is very secure. Will not come apart by itself without prying open the top first. When on the lanyard. You cannot open it at all.

21 hours ago, twodaywonder said:

When I snapped it together it would not easily come apart at all. To rearrange it in there I reopened it from the top Maybe you did not get it snapped together properly. You must insert the bottom of the back into the bottom of the front and THEN snap the top on and then the bottom again. Mine is very secure. Will not come apart by itself without prying open the top first. When on the lanyard. You cannot open it at all.

Sounds like it might be a manufacturing issue for the plastic containers where a few of them might be looser than it should be...