Muster station locations

sxphil

I'm a little OCD and do extensive research in planning all trips and cruises.  It's helpful to know where my  muster station is before boarding and I try to memorize the deck plans before sailing.  This allows me optimal time to enjoy the ship before heading (instead of wandering) to my muster station, getting a seat and enjoying the muster drill while seated. 

The best part is also planning my escape route to my balcony cabin to directly go and pop the champagne bottle for sailaway! 

My BF has had multiple hip surgeries since his motorcycle accident and has spinal stenosis.  I  just want to be prepared in case he needs to be standing for awhile.  The muster stations for our last few cruises on Carnival and NCL were indoors so that he can sit.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BonnieH said:

My BF has had multiple hip surgeries since his motorcycle accident and has spinal stenosis.  I  just want to be prepared in case he needs to be standing for awhile.  The muster stations for our last few cruises on Carnival and NCL were indoors so that he can sit.

Just checkin with the staff manning your muster location and they'll direct him to an inside area where he can sit down.

I'm one of those people who tries to memorize deck plans in advance.  I try to get to Muster drill early to snag a seat (or line up in the shade if on one of those other cruise lines), thus want to know in advance where Muster drill will be.  Sometimes, a little OCD pays off....lol.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 1:15 PM, Saturngrl said:

I'm one of those people who tries to memorize deck plans in advance.  I try to get to Muster drill early to snag a seat (or line up in the shade if on one of those other cruise lines), thus want to know in advance where Muster drill will be.  Sometimes, a little OCD pays off....lol.

It is oddly difficult to find muster maps.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Clarea changed the title to Symphony muster station E1

Hello,  we're taking my folks on the Mariner next month and have been assigned Muster Station "A1" -  Both are limited mobility and I was hoping to see if this was a seated location or outside.  Any information is greatly appreciated.  

I sailed Mariner on November 29...looking at the linked map from Adventure...it looks like the same muster map as Mariner. It would appear that A1 is inside on Deck 5.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2644958-is-there-a-way-to-see-where-your-muster-station-is-before-getting-on-the-ship/?do=findComment&comment=57026887

On 12/23/2019 at 7:29 PM, taglovestocruise said:

It is, get there early as there are only a few rows at the top that get shade. I wonder how long until there is a chair hog situation at muster drills. 

Begun, been doing it for 30+ yrs and I'm never only one. Like to either be in shade or out of rain/Cold so I'm there 20min early. Funny thing is longer cruise Repo's I take, an older/experienced crowd, everyone is there before and checked in before Alarm... 

20 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Begun, been doing it for 30+ yrs and I'm never only one. Like to either be in shade or out of rain/Cold so I'm there 20min early. Funny thing is longer cruise Repo's I take, an older/experienced crowd, everyone is there before and checked in before Alarm... 

On the TA'S that older crowd then heads to the DL or overflow lounge and starts a early line. 

21 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

On the TA'S that older crowd then heads to the DL or overflow lounge and starts a early line. 

Ha, not surprised! Repo got off last month Royal gave Diamonds 2 extra Lounges for Overflow. I remember 20+ yrs ago at most have 6-10 Diamonds on a new ship on popular sailing... Back in 60/70's went to theaters with 1000-1500 seats. Even had a 1920's Organ. Getting seat was easy. Then the Multiplexes at Mall's. Original Star Wars movie was first sold out and had us slide over against a wall. This was 3 months after was out, Movie played there for 54weeks. For 40+ yrs always get to Theater early for my spot. Spend the time chatting with my kids. Fortunately now more and more theaters can now choose my fav assigned seats early...

• 2 weeks later...

HI there,

Not sure if I am even in the right area to ask this question.      We will be sailing on Enchantment of the Seas next month and was just wondering if anyone happens to know where muster station 12 might be?