Ricos on the Beach

Little Sister

For a quiet day, choose Ricos at the Beach! I found him on social media and he was very very prompt with information and replies. He told us where to meet him when we arrived, drove us to Alleynes Bay and made sure we were settled in before leaving. The beach was lovely and the water was crystal clear! A nice bar within steps served drinks and food, which were delicious! Ricos will be our “go to” for our future stops in beautiful Barbados!

• Like 3

On 11/18/2019 at 3:15 PM, Arzeena said:

Was the cost of transportation $60?

There is no cost of transportation, any monies (generous or not) are given as a gift for Rica (his Daughter).  And are handed over as a gift for Rica, as simple as that.

Be assured all gifts given are 100% to Rica, Rica gets some occasional toys and assists in her education, school fees, uniforms etc..

Not one cent goes to Rico.

I you have time, visit his Mothers "Rum Bar".  100% Bajan ethnic and of the Isalnd.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/30/2019 at 5:49 PM, Little Sister said:

This was our text exchange in regards to fees and payments.

7346D801-D8A9-4589-907D-0472B0E683E7.jpeg

That is what we received via email too.

$60 from the port to the place and back to port, I decipher as cost of transportation (however way it is used by Rico or daughter or mother, is not business and to me it is cost of round trip transportation.)

4 hours ago, Arzeena said:

That is what we received via email too.

$60 from the port to the place and back to port, I decipher as cost of transportation (however way it is used by Rico or daughter or mother, is not business and to me it is cost of round trip transportation.)

For us the transportation is free, but we gift.  That is possibly the difference between us.

35 minutes ago, PORT ROYAL said:

Not weird if one understands the meaning of footprints in the sand.

....IT IS VERY CLEAR FROM RICO'S EMAIL THAT THE COST OF TRANSPORT IS $60 FROM PORT TO PLACE AND BACK. And that is exactly how I take it.  You can think whatever your mind lets you think.

I am going to stand by what I think of your precious statements/comments.......totally weird. No need to answer. Not a question.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2020 at 3:59 PM, Arzeena said:

....IT IS VERY CLEAR FROM RICO'S EMAIL THAT THE COST OF TRANSPORT IS $60 FROM PORT TO PLACE AND BACK. And that is exactly how I take it.  You can think whatever your mind lets you think.

I am going to stand by what I think of your precious statements/comments.......totally weird. No need to answer. Not a question.

We were just there and spoke in depth with Rico himself. Prices do vary with the transportation at different times so the $60 US round trip is close to what we paid. He was not happy with the person that said transportation was free. He saw this post and told me himself. We had a great time there and he and his staff took care to make sure we were comfortable throughout the day. Banks beer at JUJU's is $3 US for 8.5oz bottle by the way.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/25/2020 at 3:59 PM, Arzeena said:

Oh brother, another cruise clown. One things certainly for sure, no shortage of those. PORT ROYAL this one obviously has no clue what "footprints in the sand" pertains to. I thought I was dumbass, this one takes the cake and eats it too.

A real yawner. 

TTE, I’m sending respect for deducing the relevance of “footprints” to an alleged “weird” post.

Although one should refrain from having to explain one’s “weird” posts, but in this

instance an exception must be made.

Therefore, for those considered celebrally challenged.

First Google “Footprints” on Alleyne's Bay.

Then place with this result, a business friend of the Canadian owner.

Also, adding the mix, the name of a person who has a beach getaway, same being also 

retained as the Concierge, Driver and General Factotem for said premises (Footprints).

Your collation of evidence should result in a new, and clear, direction of thought.

Arzeena, at this time, there is no requirement to apologise, or to thank one.

Bye the bye, what is the correct pronunciation of Arzeena?