Shareholder Investor benefit- how early can I submit?

Petoonya

1 hour ago, Petoonya said:

My cruise is not till 5 months from now. How early do you think it's acceptable to send in benefit request form since NCLH has to be owned at time of sailing?

I don't want to forget to send!

I’ve sent my statement in for all of our booked cruises, the last of which isn’t until Autumn of 2021. The shareholder benefit has been applied to all the cruises.

3 hours ago, Classiccruiser777 said:

I’ve sent my statement in for all of our booked cruises, the last of which isn’t until Autumn of 2021. The shareholder benefit has been applied to all the cruises.

Awesome. I took the plunge and submitted mine too. Forgot to put in other cruises through 2021 but will see what happens with the 2020. Did you get an emailed reply that it had been applied?

Kind of amazed as it stated directly that it must be owned at the time of sailing. And it sounds like no further proof required.

Edited by Petoonya

I’ve been sending in most recent stock statement for the month before sailing. Next cruise is December and sending this week. Thanks for info....will send in for next 3. 
Maybe they ask for an update before each cruise....

When I sent one in more than a year in advance they asked for proof closer to sailing so I sent it in again 2 months prior.  It is a great benefit, and the stock has performed decently, too!

46 minutes ago, msn123 said:

When I sent one in more than a year in advance they asked for proof closer to sailing so I sent it in again 2 months prior.  It is a great benefit, and the stock has performed decently, too!

I haven’t been asked for proof after being granted the benefit but I do always bring along a recent statement on every cruise, just in case.

14 minutes ago, victory2020 said:

Do you get any sort of confirmation? I sent mine in in September for my cruise next month but I don't see it anywhere on my reservation

I did get confirmation when it was approved. However, on last cruise I received no communication and when I called O, informed it was denied...special pricing excuse. 

On 11/5/2019 at 10:58 PM, victory2020 said:

Do you get any sort of confirmation? I sent mine in in September for my cruise next month but I don't see it anywhere on my reservation

You should have gotten this response when you submitted your request

"Greetings,

Thank you for contacting the NCLH Shareholder Benefit Request - Oceania Cruises Desk.

While this message is not intended as a reply to your inquiry, we are confirming receipt of your request. We will be responding in the order it was received.

Warmest Regards,

ShareHolderBenefit@OceaniaCruises.com | www.OceaniaCruises.com

Oceania Cruises

7665 Corporate Center Drive | Miami FL 33126"

I've not yet heard back regarding my cruise coming up in a few weeks so will be interested if Jayne E posts the phone number.

Edited by Queen of DaNile

• 2 weeks later...

Another shareholder benefit query.

I own NCLH and received notice from O that I don't qualify for shareholder benefits. This is the reason they gave why:

"The reservation is confirmed under ( VCOM OCAPP ) promotion  which is not combinable with the NCLH shareholder benefit program. For this reason we are unable to add this benefit."

I didn't book under any promotion that I know of and booked the day the fares were released almost 2 years ago and that fare hasn't  changed since I purchased.

Anyone know what a VCOM OCPP promotion is? If this post gets lost in the first question I asked I'll start a new thread.

Thanks so much.

Nancy

Edited by Petoonya

Could someone kindly provide the link to the actual form that must be completed to request the shareholder benefit.  I have the email address to send it to, but am having difficulty locating the form on their Investor Relations website.  Thank you very much.

3 hours ago, Petoonya said:

Anyone know what a VCOM OCPP promotion is? If this post gets lost in the first question I asked I'll start a new thread.

Thanks so much.

Nancy

Sounds like maybe something from a TA ??

Maybe you were put under a group booking??

Can you cal, & ask  them what it is

16 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Sounds like maybe something from a TA ??

Maybe you were put under a group booking??

Can you cal, & ask  them what it is

Yes, LHT it was booked under my TA's consortium so we won't qualify. Better to save money on that end than the stock. Thanks for your help.

51 minutes ago, Petoonya said:

Yes, LHT it was booked under my TA's consortium so we won't qualify. Better to save money on that end than the stock. Thanks for your help.

You win some you lose some  LOL