Fish & Chips in Tauranga or Bay of Islands?

KazAllen

When in NZ in February, 2019 we had some lunch at a Fish & Chip place in either Tauranga or Bay of Islands and it was lovely, was just a small café type place in the main street with only a couple of tables outside and right near a pub with a beer garden.  Can anyone help me out with a name of which place it might have been?  Thanks.

19 minutes ago, KazAllen said:

When in NZ in February, 2019 we had some lunch at a Fish & Chip place in either Tauranga or Bay of Islands and it was lovely, was just a small café type place in the main street with only a couple of tables outside and right near a pub with a beer garden.  Can anyone help me out with a name of which place it might have been?  Thanks.

That could multiple places across New Zealand.

They do fish&chips pretty well, I think it’s the potatoes.

3 hours ago, KazAllen said:

Why don't you "walk" down the streets you think you explored using Google Maps to see if you can see the cafe or the pub. You might even be able to see the cafe name.