POM to Ft. Lauderdale Transportation Advice

MKellyUtah

I need some advice on post-cruise transportation, POM to a Fort Lauderdale Beach hotel, in December.  It will be 2 people, about 5 pieces of luggage (we'll be coming off 21 days of cruising).  I know Uber will be a suggestion, but I've never done them before and I'm thinking the post-cruise terminal chaos might not be the right time to start.  I know some shuttles contractually can't go POM to Ft. Lauderdale hotels.  I've looked at doing MetroShuttle ... but have seen mixed reviews on their service.  Is there another service someone might recommend?  I don't mind sharing a shuttle, but I'm also willing to pay a little more for a dependable, stress free ride.  Thanks for any help you can offer!

Larry's Limos is often mentioned

John's car service  I have used but to MIA

Some shuttle services do go to FLL hotels  there is a list of hotels they service on their website

try SAS

a taxi is an option

• Like 1

You can always grab a taxi for about $70+ on the meter - with that much luggage you might wait for a larger vehicle (same fare for minivan and SUV cabs).  UberXL will be about the same fare as the taxi.

Your other option is  to use a shared shuttle for about $15 per person to the FLL airport, and then hotel shuttle or taxi from there.  some of the shared shuttles may be willing to drop you at your hotel after the drop off others at the FLL airport - expect to pay a few bucks above the standard $15 per person fare for this extra service.

• Like 1