Mud baths

trouble1964

7 hours ago, trouble1964 said:

Is there any excursion that goes only to the mudbaths? This is the one thing on St. Lucia I haven't done, but want to. I just don't want to spend half a day stopping everywhere on a bus. 

Unfortunately, no there isn't. I would suggest just hire a taxi to take you there. Most operators wouldn't do just that as it is 1.5 hours driving just to get there and another to return. Most persons don't want to be sitting in a car for that long especially with our serpentine roads. Only choice hire a taxi to take you there, if you decide to stop then you can. You can get a taxi right outside of cruise port, shuld be between $100-$150 each way with 4 persons sharing.

18 hours ago, trouble1964 said:

Is there any excursion that goes only to the mudbaths? This is the one thing on St. Lucia I haven't done, but want to. I just don't want to spend half a day stopping everywhere on a bus. 

No. Theres no your that strictly goes to the mud baths (which is the volcano, FWIW).

You'd need to hire a taxi to take you and yours. That's a heck of a long trip, for 30 minutes in the mud!! 45-60 minutes one way, $90usd for up to 4 minimum one way.  

Seriously consider combining it with something else, maybe Soufriere Beach park, which has only been open since May?

3 hours ago, reedprincess said:

Seriously consider combining it with something else, maybe Soufriere Beach park, which has only been open since May?

Do you have a link for that? I'm afraid life got in the way of my planning, and now I'm trying to get it done quickly. Too many things happened that kept me busy. I REALLY need this vacation! 

The people that were on the tour with us before that did the mud baths said it made their skin feel so soft. I am thinking that if I get sunburned I would like to do that. Are containers of the mud for sale anywhere, or do you know? 

12 hours ago, trouble1964 said:

Do you have a link for that? I'm afraid life got in the way of my planning, and now I'm trying to get it done quickly. Too many things happened that kept me busy. I REALLY need this vacation! 

The people that were on the tour with us before that did the mud baths said it made their skin feel so soft. I am thinking that if I get sunburned I would like to do that. Are containers of the mud for sale anywhere, or do you know? 

There no containers of mud for sale, by you can buy some locally made sulpher soap if interested. Made with the sulpher mud.  

There's no link to the beach park. It's just the Soufriere beachfront, with multiple small ships/restaurants bar, chairs for rent, palapas for shade, great crystal clear calm water, etc.  You drive right by it on the way to/from the volcano

Edited by reedprincess