Likelihood of another price drop?

skvan

We are sailing soon on the Crown Princess (departs 11/27/19, can't wait!), and it still has availability.  About 2 weeks ago the price dropped and I've been trying to convince a friend to join us.  She is interested but not completely sold, and was wondering if she waited, if there might be another price drop in the next week or two.  I've been watching the prices, and they haven't fluctuated since the last drop.

Are there likely to be any more price drops, considering the sail date is only 21 days away?

Thank you for your thoughts.

1 hour ago, neverbeenhere said:

That's free cruising already.

I know, right!  It's a steal!  If I wasn't already booked, I'd jump on it. :classic_biggrin:  I think the reason she is hesitating, is that in the last few months the price has dropped several times.  I think she's leery of booking and then there being another decrease.

2 hours ago, skvan said:

We are sailing soon on the Crown Princess (departs 11/27/19, can't wait!), and it still has availability.  About 2 weeks ago the price dropped and I've been trying to convince a friend to join us.  She is interested but not completely sold, and was wondering if she waited, if there might be another price drop in the next week or two.  I've been watching the prices, and they haven't fluctuated since the last drop.

Are there likely to be any more price drops, considering the sail date is only 21 days away?

Thank you for your thoughts.

If you wait you will most likely be greeted with a "This Cruise is Sold Out" banner next time you check.

3 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

If you wait you will most likely be greeted with a "This Cruise is Sold Out" banner next time you check.

That's what I told her, but figured I'd ask the experts. :)  (Even from this morning when I looked to a few hours later when she asked, the mini-suite category went from having available cabins to showing sold out.

I'll let her know that the best bet would be to book if she really is interested.

Thank you all for your responses, I appreciate it. 

14 minutes ago, skvan said:

That's what I told her, but figured I'd ask the experts. 🙂 (Even from this morning when I looked to a few hours later when she asked, the mini-suite category went from having available cabins to showing sold out.

I'll let her know that the best bet would be to book if she really is interested.

Thank you all for your responses, I appreciate it. 

This is the time before the cruise when they start fulfilling guarantees and taking cabins out of inventory and it happens very quickly.

• Like 1