Have you used Brunel Limo Service

thethreeofus

We are looking for transportation from the Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay to the airport.  The hotel suggests Brunel Limousine Service. The price is $144 for 5 people and luggage, which doesn't seem too outlandish.  We have a 10 am flight out of SYD so I'm not convinced we want to deal with trains, subways, etc at 6 am to get to the airport on time. Has anyone used Brunel Limo service?  If so, how was your experience?  Any other suggestions are appreciated.   

We have used Brunel several times as that is the company that our Hotel uses.  Each time the driver and vehicle were prefect.  In our case it was just the two of us and the price was $115.00 in Australia Currency.

If you go this route have the hotel book it for you so they can followup with them before and the early morning of your trip.

I am sure there are other companies and at different price points but I have no experience with them in Sydney other than using Uber several times within cit and to get over to where family members are now living.  

Keith

On 11/9/2019 at 11:44 PM, Keith1010 said:

We have used Brunel several times as that is the company that our Hotel uses.  Each time the driver and vehicle were prefect.  In our case it was just the two of us and the price was $115.00 in Australia Currency.

If you go this route have the hotel book it for you so they can followup with them before and the early morning of your trip.

I am sure there are other companies and at different price points but I have no experience with them in Sydney other than using Uber several times within cit and to get over to where family members are now living.  

Keith

Thank you for your input.  I will contact the hotel to have them book it.