1st Timer giggling with delight

sparklplenty

A few weeks ago, I contacted SeaDream to inform them we would be leaving Seattle a week before our cruise in December, and to inquire if there would be sufficient time for us to get our boarding documents prior to our departure.  What a fabulous surprise it was to come home today and find a mysterious box from SeaDream on the front step.  Much glee ensued as I carefully unwrapped each layer to discover a beautifully packaged SeaDream box filled with suitcase straps, luggage tags, and all sorts of helpful materials.  SeaDream, you know how to do things right!  Counting the (too many) days until we embark!

Edited by sparklplenty

Do they do this for every cruise? We leave for st maarten this Thursday and will board SDII on Saturday for our first cruise with them.  We have not received anything except an email with a ticket we have to print out and sign.  Maybe because we are in canada.?

3 hours ago, Christi209 said:

Do they do this for every cruise? We leave for st maarten this Thursday and will board SDII on Saturday for our first cruise with them.  We have not received anything except an email with a ticket we have to print out and sign.  Maybe because we are in canada.?

I think that you might have opted for electronic documents rather than mailed documents. There was a time period some years ago,  when SD first began offering docs electronically, when there was a small cash incentive to go electronic, and for a period of time we did that. When that incentive disappeared, we switched back to mailed documents. You can do that on your next SD cruise. In the meantime, what you have received is quite sufficient to get you onboard, and that's what it is all about anyway. Bon voyage, and have a wonderful time!

8 minutes ago, Zimmy said:

I think that you might have opted for electronic documents rather than mailed documents. There was a time period some years ago,  when SD first began offering docs electronically, when there was a small cash incentive to go electronic, and for a period of time we did that. When that incentive disappeared, we switched back to mailed documents. You can do that on your next SD cruise. In the meantime, what you have received is quite sufficient to get you onboard, and that's what it is all about anyway. Bon voyage, and have a wonderful time!

Thanks for the information.  We booked through a travel agent so she might have made that choice for us. You are right- all that matters is that we have what we need to get onboard! Looking forward to it

Jim, we are hearty Chicagoans.  Cold weather doesn't faze us.  The only accommodation we have made is that we switched from our short sleeve SD pajamas to the long sleeve.  Sorry about last Saturday.  We happened to be in NOLA that day, and "Roll Tide" could have had consequences.  It was an exciting game, though.

38 minutes ago, TrapperZimmy said:

Jim, we are hearty Chicagoans.  Cold weather doesn't faze us.  The only accommodation we have made is that we switched from our short sleeve SD pajamas to the long sleeve.  Sorry about last Saturday.  We happened to be in NOLA that day, and "Roll Tide" could have had consequences.  It was an exciting game, though.

Thanks for the condolences Trapper. I can almost wear my Bama hat again. We know y’all are tough. Lois is a Chicago girl and took me there for the first time in January! I survived but barely.🍸😎