Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
SunsetPoint

Best/Worst Inside Cabins on Millennium?

We're thinking of doing an inside cabin for a future Millennium cruise.  For those who've stayed in them on this ship (or even stayed in a cabin near them), what specific inside cabins (or groups of inside cabins) do you recommend on Millennium and why?  I don't know if they're all the same size, all configured exactly alike, etc.  Obviously, there would be some differences in location and we would not want one near a maintenance area or crew area where there'd be round-the-clock traffic and noise.  Also, being over/under some kind of noisy area such as a dance lounge or kitchen would probably not be ideal, unless you can tell me you've stayed in such a cabin and the noise didn't penetrate.  We won't be in the cabin much beyond showering, dressing and sleeping, but hubby is a light sleeper.  I did look through the thread on cabins and didn't find much on the inside cabins.  Please let us know if you'd had a great (quiet!) inside cabin experience on Millennium or there are any cabins-from-hell that should be avoided.  Thanks in advance!

Edited by SunsetPoint

6 hours ago, SunsetPoint said:

We're thinking of doing an inside cabin for a future Millennium cruise.  For those who've stayed in them on this ship (or even stayed in a cabin near them), what specific inside cabins (or groups of inside cabins) do you recommend on Millennium and why?  I don't know if they're all the same size, all configured exactly alike, etc.  Obviously, there would be some differences in location and we would not want one near a maintenance area or crew area where there'd be round-the-clock traffic and noise.  Also, being over/under some kind of noisy area such as a dance lounge or kitchen would probably not be ideal, unless you can tell me you've stayed in such a cabin and the noise didn't penetrate.  We won't be in the cabin much beyond showering, dressing and sleeping, but hubby is a light sleeper.  I did look through the thread on cabins and didn't find much on the inside cabins.  Please let us know if you'd had a great (quiet!) inside cabin experience on Millennium or there are any cabins-from-hell that should be avoided.  Thanks in advance!

Have not  cruised Millennium but have been on Connie lots of times on lots of different cabins. Inside or OV I prefer deck 3 mid ship have had no problem with noise on these! Dianne