Allure evacuated Coco Cay

BND

On 11/10/2019 at 8:31 PM, time4u2go said:

Why do you think that?

On 11/10/2019 at 7:19 PM, CP3o said:

Really OT but I've never been to NCL's island and assume it can't hold a candle to the new CocoCay. Can it handle two ships?

Wow, I love when people answer a question with a question but here goes.  It's an RCCL board which has been doing backflips about the RCCL improvements at Coco Cay, which sailing are selling at a big premium to similar cruises w/o Coco Cay.  I also haven't heard much about NCL's island as far as any reviews referinging "CC is great but I prefer Stirrup Cay" but I haven't researched it much so maybe it's a silly reference.

So, restating the question again as I have never been, although it's not imperative to get an answer.  "Can it handle two ships?"  I guess I was looking for answers like, "yes, super efficient with quick tenders" or "nah, one ship is fine but gets a little crowded with two" which might have been more helpful.  Or, "it's a nice beach and NCL similarly includes the drink package like RCCL" or maybe something different.  It was off topic so I apologize for that. 

23 minutes ago, CP3o said:
  On 11/10/2019 at 7:19 PM, CP3o said:

Really OT but I've never been to NCL's island and assume it can't hold a candle to the new CocoCay. Can it handle two ships?

Wow, I love when people answer a question with a question but here goes.  It's an RCCL board which has been doing backflips about the RCCL improvements at Coco Cay, which sailing are selling at a big premium to similar cruises w/o Coco Cay.  I also haven't heard much about NCL's island as far as any reviews referinging "CC is great but I prefer Stirrup Cay" but I haven't researched it much so maybe it's a silly reference.

So, restating the question again as I have never been, although it's not imperative to get an answer.  "Can it handle two ships?"  I guess I was looking for answers like, "yes, super efficient with quick tenders" or "nah, one ship is fine but gets a little crowded with two" which might have been more helpful.  Or, "it's a nice beach and NCL similarly includes the drink package like RCCL" or maybe something different.  It was off topic so I apologize for that. 

I didn't answer a question with a question.  I responded to a statement with a question.  (I even highlighted what I was responding to.)

Anyway, as far as your question goes, have you asked it on the NCL board?  I'm thinking they might be able to more readily answer.

Edited by time4u2go

On 11/10/2019 at 7:19 PM, CP3o said:

Really OT but I've never been to NCL's island and assume it can't hold a candle to the new CocoCay.  Can it handle two ships?  I was assuming only one ship would visit at a time.

Candles are not allowed on cruise ships because of the fire safety hazards.  Lot of assuming.

• Haha 1