Sky Princess Extremely Low Key Live.

Colo Cruiser

22 hours ago, CruiseVA said:

Would those of you on the Sky mind posting what your Muster station is (the letter) and the location? There's a bunch of us going on the 1st & 4th what are curious where we'll be. It show us the Muster station letter in the Medallion App, but, not where it actually is.

Thanks (I hope)...

we have Station A6... Princess Theater.   Best one...everyone gets a seat. 😂 

• Like 1

Just now, Host CJSKIDS said:

Keith enjoy your last day and night. Sure have enjoyed your pictures. 

Thanks Carolyn. I will call it the wind cruise. Averaging 25 knots plus for at least half of it. Still gusting to more than 40.

2:30 am and we are still rolling all over the place. All remnants of that storm that is north of us. If we had not taken a southerly track I can only imagine how much worse it would have been. 

Crown Grill last night was delicious! 
Had The Lamb which is my favorite. 
Steak Tartare and the shrimp bisque. 

83F5B91F-5835-497B-9E02-0805B5CB6138.jpeg

A8843D2F-3C67-4815-97F9-847298F9FF22.jpeg

4A76E458-3A7E-4BF9-9C84-C3E34EA45631.jpeg

8FE37443-783D-4AC2-BC20-D97697484921.jpeg

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

I didn’t use it for coffee, I always went and got my own from the IC or buffet machines.

that's what we've done before ... just wondering is SKY was any different for a quick cup before going out

Keith, Welcome Home, (ALMOST 🙂), I hope it doesn't take you to long to get your "land legs" back. It has been great following along on your journey and it definitely will make me want to book a cruise on the Sky somewhere in the future. If you are lucky, by the time you get back to CO., the snow will be gone. That storm is actually heading for us for the end of the weekend. "Pennies from Heaven"🙂

Safe travels home to You & Tammy.

Talk soon,

Joe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Thanks Carolyn. I will call it the wind cruise. Averaging 25 knots plus for at least half of it. Still gusting to more than 40.

2:30 am and we are still rolling all over the place. All remnants of that storm that is north of us. If we had not taken a southerly track I can only imagine how much worse it would have been. 

Crown Grill last night was delicious! 
Had The Lamb which is my favorite. 
Steak Tartare and the shrimp bisque. 

83F5B91F-5835-497B-9E02-0805B5CB6138.jpeg

A8843D2F-3C67-4815-97F9-847298F9FF22.jpeg

4A76E458-3A7E-4BF9-9C84-C3E34EA45631.jpeg

8FE37443-783D-4AC2-BC20-D97697484921.jpeg

Love the lamb!

• Like 1

Keith...

As your journey comes to an end, I want to send a big THANK YOU your way for your super “low key” live from thread 😉

You’ve provided a wealth of knowledge to so many looking to sail on the Sky. I remember yearssss ago Dave (I think) did a huge Royal Princess thread when it debuted. Yours is equally as informative and I appreciate it. 

-a

45 minutes ago, arowe6 said:

Keith...

As your journey comes to an end, I want to send a big THANK YOU your way for your super “low key” live from thread 😉

You’ve provided a wealth of knowledge to so many looking to sail on the Sky. I remember yearssss ago Dave (I think) did a huge Royal Princess thread when it debuted. Yours is equally as informative and I appreciate it. 

-a

Couldn't agree more!

Love that a "low key" live from has just about 64,000 views!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, arowe6 said:

Keith...

-a

Thanks brother!

Yeah maybe not a great title choice now that I think about it. Lmao 😂 

It was an awesome trip on an awesome ship!

Thanks to all those that followed along!  

• Like 10

I have just read your thread.  Thank you very much it is very detailed about the ship and your pictures are awsome.  Glad you enjoyed your voyage and sory your weather was not better.

we will be on the t/a next August and hopefully we will enjoy it as much as you have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1