Unlimited Dining on Harmony

Dcun201

41 minutes ago, thrifty99 said:

I have made sure to pass this information along to our shipboard staff on Harmony of the Seas to ensure that this has been made aware.

It will be interesting to hear new reports from people with the unlimited dining on-board harmony.  Will they change or will the HD continue to disregard the policy.

We were on the Harmony the week of Halloween, we had the Unlimited dining package, we had very few issues, they even made a mistake and booked us at Chops and 150 every night and for whatever reason couldn't fix it and they said you can absolutely eat at both restaurants if you want, we just laughed as we couldn't never make that happen. 

Our biggest issue was the Izumi, they first said it wasn't included (we didn't want the A La carte menu, we wanted Teppanyaki) 

then they said OK sorry it was included by a $35 dollar credit, and they couldn't show us why that was, then it wasn't included again because they classified it as a dinning experience, (which their paperwork doesn't say that)  then it was a $35 dollar credit again, we didn't' want sushi at all, just wanted the Teppanyaki.  

They were a mess, I was told by Royal when I called that Izumi was included - that was a major change from Ultimate to Unlimited.  Royal told me to share this link if I had any issues (I called them because I read so many stories on here about the dinning package) 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-is-the-unlimited-dining-package

I just gave up and found out a couple of other people got to ate at Izumi and had the Dining Package and didn't pay anything extra. 

I never did a review, overall it was a great cruise and I would have ate at 150 every night and been fine, the food and the service were amazing, if you see Alex the central park manager tell him I said hello, talk about flat out making you feel special.  Wow, we ate at 150 3 times and each time it was a wonderful experience. 

Chops, 3 times, it was good, service was ok and one night poor. 

Jamie's once, food was good, service was amazing and fun.  

12 minutes ago, Dcun201 said:

Thank you @thrifty99 for spending your spare time emailing corporate for us.  Well at least we know what to expect from the unlimited package now.

Maybe, seems as though it changes from sailing to sailing and even in the same sailing.  

I almost forgot, we got two main courses at almost every meal.   Actually three main courses, my wife and I would get one each and one to split.  Never had an issue at 150 or Jamie's, never asked at Chops, but they brought us lobster for lobster night, and we had escargot every night also we ate at Chops.  Never made a fuss.   

On 11/10/2019 at 6:32 PM, seabeew said:

We had similar issues on Harmony when we sailed on October 27. A new hotel director came on board that day. Could not eat lunch at Sabor on boarding day, had to pay $15 pp for hibachi grill, no milk shakes at Johnny Rockets. We have always been allowed to do all these things. Even if it didn’t benefit us, I’d like to see some consistency so I could know what to expect.

Wanted to link to this for posterity. Izumi Hibachi IS included in the Unlimited Dining Plan, no up charge required since it is not an a la carte restaurant. Here is the official list from RCI's website.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-restaurants-are-included-in-the-unlimited-dining-package

Also here is the link that says that embarkation lunch IS included.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/is-lunch-included-on-embarkation-day-for-the-unlimited-dining-package

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1