4 br suite on liberty

dominicr

Is there a way to check the price of that bad boy?  The stuff online caps out at 4 people.  I could always jist call my travel agent but don’t feel like talking to her if I can look it up myself.  I have 4 cabins booked on the boat already.  

21 minutes ago, dominicr said:

Is there a way to check the price of that bad boy?  The stuff online caps out at 4 people.  I could always jist call my travel agent but don’t feel like talking to her if I can look it up myself.  I have 4 cabins booked on the boat already.  

For the August 30th 2020 sailing the Villa Suite is priced at 9399.76 for quadruple occupancy. It isn't available to book, unfortunately. 

49 minutes ago, dominicr said:

If a stateroom has a minimum occupancy of more than 4, you have to call RC or contact a travel agent.

31 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

For the August 30th 2020 sailing the Villa Suite is priced at 9399.76 for quadruple occupancy. It isn't available to book, unfortunately. 

do you know that price because you booked the 4 bedroom or are you a travel agent who is able to look that up?  We have 4 rooms on the May 17 sailing.   Panoramic suite for me, the wife, and 2 little ones then my parents and her parents are in normal balconies and her sister is in a ocean view.  

thanks for your response also cleara

20 minutes ago, dominicr said:

do you know that price because you booked the 4 bedroom or are you a travel agent who is able to look that up?  We have 4 rooms on the May 17 sailing.   Panoramic suite for me, the wife, and 2 little ones then my parents and her parents are in normal balconies and her sister is in a ocean view.  

Neither, actually. I just went to Royal's US website and looked at August 30th's sailing and found the Villa Suite listed, but not available to book. 

41 minutes ago, dominicr said:

Travel agents can’t see any pricing beyond 4 guests either, they have to call Royal.

What you can do is price it for 4 guests and then add the rate that they are charging for guests 3 and 4 as well as the taxes for all the passengers above 4.  Pricing for guests 5 and above is the same as 3 and 4.

6 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Travel agents can’t see any pricing beyond 4 guests either, they have to call Royal.

What you can do is price it for 4 guests and then add the rate that they are charging for guests 3 and 4 as well as the taxes for all the passengers above 4.  Pricing for guests 5 and above is the same as 3 and 4.

thanks.  It’s not showing available for the May 17 cruise so I guess it’s already booked.  I will keep that in mind for future cruises though.  Appreciate it.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dominicr said:

thanks.  It’s not showing available for the May 17 cruise so I guess it’s already booked.  I will keep that in mind for future cruises though.  Appreciate it.  

It had better not show available since I’ll be in it that week!!  I booked it online at a big box site.  It was slightly less than $9000 for four of us.

28 minutes ago, ATG said:

It had better not show available since I’ll be in it that week!!  I booked it online at a big box site.  It was slightly less than $9000 for four of us.

haha yeah if you have it then I hope it doesn’t show available.  I’m pretty happy with the panoramic suite since we have a 4 year old and 1 year old and the wife wants to avoid having a balcony but I also wouldn’t mind putting some of the rooms we booked together to save a few dollars if that makes sense.  

you did answer my question there for cost though.  If it’s roughly 9k for 4 people then it can’t be a crazy amount more for doubling up the rooms with couples instead of singles.  

17 minutes ago, dominicr said:

haha yeah if you have it then I hope it doesn’t show available.  I’m pretty happy with the panoramic suite since we have a 4 year old and 1 year old and the wife wants to avoid having a balcony but I also wouldn’t mind putting some of the rooms we booked together to save a few dollars if that makes sense.  

you did answer my question there for cost though.  If it’s roughly 9k for 4 people then it can’t be a crazy amount more for doubling up the rooms with couples instead of singles.  

If you want to see what it’s like drop by sometime, I’ll be happy to give you a tour.

8 minutes ago, ATG said:

If you want to see what it’s like drop by sometime, I’ll be happy to give you a tour.

Thanks for the offer.  If I see you in the suite lounge may have to take you up on that.  I watched the YouTube walk throughs of it and it looks like a decent size for a good group of people.