Ship's transfer to airport from Civittechia to Rome airport

Scotmay

We used this service in August. I wouldn't use it again, you can get cabs outside the terminal really easily for a fraction of the cost. We were flying back to the UK and the Princess bus dropped at the far end of the airport, we had to walk all the way back dragging our luggage. Very disappointing.

• Like 1

There are also companies you can book ahead of time.  We used Rome Airporter in July. It was E135 for a mini van (we had three people & suitcases plus a wheelchair and walker so needed to make sure we had the additional space).  They picked us up at the ship and took us to our terminal at the airport in Rome. Great service and the driver was early. 

4 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

I used https://www.romelimousines.com to get to the Sky.

65 euros from my hotel in the center of Rome.

we used this service, also.   Car was immaculate 😬(Benz).   Driver took great route in and pointed out much to my friend who had not been to Rome before.

Best limo service I have experienced in half a dozen trips to Rome.    

Also one has to remember  that Princess waits until the bus is full before departing to

the airport.  At times it makes for a huge que at the checkin and securities.  In FCO there is

a pre check to get into the terminal,  a check to get to the counter and a security check.

If going to North American, sometimes there is another check at the gate.   It all takes

time.  Go with a service and you can set your own time schedule.  

1 hour ago, bcnvcanada said:

Also one has to remember  that Princess waits until the bus is full before departing to

the airport.  At times it makes for a huge que at the checkin and securities.  In FCO there is

a pre check to get into the terminal,  a check to get to the counter and a security check.

If going to North American, sometimes there is another check at the gate.   It all takes

time.  Go with a service and you can set your own time schedule.  

Thank you. All good information. I have gone through FCO before, but it's been a few years. So you're from BC too?  Have you had much luck with flying out of Canada with EZAir. I can't find anything decent at all with them and then of course we have toconvert to Canadian!