When 2021 itineraries?

PRH

Have four cruises I need to move to 2021 with two coming up on a Dec 1, 2019 payment date.  Any idea when the 2021 itineraries will be released?  We were tolD by next cruise that it would be “mid November.

To the best of my knowledge (and the corporate RCCL newsfeed), Celebrity ships on-sale dates are:

November 19th for Asia, Australia/NZ, Hawaii, South America

November 26th for Alaska, Pacific Coastals, Bermuda, Canada, Panama Canal, Transatlantics, Europe

December 11th for all Caribbean 

Edited by Toftwood

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

I believe all but Caribbean are out now.

This is correct - all destinations for May 2021 through April 2022 are bookable EXCEPT Caribbean.  They are scheduled for the week of 12/11, but the others released a week early, so they may also come early.  

8 ships are scheduled for Caribbean deployment in fall 2021-spring 2022 - Edge, Apex, Equinox, Reflection, Millennium, Infinity, Summit, Constellation.  I'd anticipate a similar deployment to 2020-21, but with one additional ship (Millennium) anyone's guess is as good as mine as to where she will be home-ported and what itinerary options will be added to the mix, or which other ships might shuffle around.  One could hope Celebrity maybe stay in r Bayonne for the fal 2021-spring 2022  season (Summit's last sailing from Boston in October does not yet have a follow on repositioning sailing to San Juan and could easily move to Bayonne).  Another interesting thought is basing a ship in Port Canaveral for the first time (I personally think there is a market for them there).  Other possibilities are Baltimore, Charleston or a second ship in San Juan doing longer than 7 day cruises (doubtful but you never know).  Another option would be 1 ship doing a mix of true 14 day and/or 21 day sailings from Miami or Ft. Lauderdale.  I am doubtful they will add another ship doing 4 & 5 night sailings

No indication in the deployment schedule as to when Beyond (Edge III) sailing dates will be announced.  It seems doubtful they would send her to the Caribbean based on the already large deployment there.  Others have suggested an Australia/NZ deployment for fall 2021-spring 2022 but I am skeptical.  If they were to base her there they would do so out of Sydney, which Eclipse is deployed from.  Melbourne does not attract enough passengers from North America to make it viable with a shiny new (expensive) ship.  It would be a logistical nightmare to re-accomodate bookings from Eclipse to an Edge class if they put Beyond in Sydneyt and shifted Eclipse to Melbourne (where there is currently no ship scheduled to sail from)!  I have a sneaking suspicion that Beyond is being delayed 6-ish months and will launch spring (May?) 2022 in Europe instead of Fall 2021 as originally planned.

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72