Looking for all inclusive beach day

PCWalton1

We are going to be there this NYE (Enchantment) and I have been trying to find a good beach resort to go to as well. Royal has an excursion to Hotel Reef Beach/Hotel Reef Yucatan that looks pretty good. Should be able to book it thru the hotel itself as well although I have not tried yet. Also, Shore Excursioneer has a Technotel All-Inclusive Beach day pass for $36 pp. 

3 hours ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

We are going to be there this NYE (Enchantment) and I have been trying to find a good beach resort to go to as well. Royal has an excursion to Hotel Reef Beach/Hotel Reef Yucatan that looks pretty good. Should be able to book it thru the hotel itself as well although I have not tried yet. Also, Shore Excursioneer has a Technotel All-Inclusive Beach day pass for $36 pp. 

Right now that Hotel Reef Beach/Hotel Reef Yucatan looks to be the best option

20 hours ago, PCWalton1 said:

Right now that Hotel Reef Beach/Hotel Reef Yucatan looks to be the best option

If you haven't seen it already, there is a recent post by Bookster99 on these Progreso boards titled "Best Progreso Excursion" and someone on that thread posted some recent (July 2019) pictures of Hotel Reef Yucatan. But yes I agree, looks like the best option to me as well. Btw, i love reading your LIVE reviews 😁

4 hours ago, PCWalton1 said:

Thanks the pictures look like a great place. It is still my first choice however I sent an email to Sergio's tours about their 5 in 1 tour. 

Sergio's sounds good as well! I read somewhere on the boards that the beach they go to is Technotel, of course that might have changed since I read that a few mos ago, but still looks like a pretty cool tour with lots of different sites. Decisions, Decisions lol