Safe on Freedom

Donoiv11

I've sailed twice on Freedom, but couldn't find any pics of the safe in the cabin.  We've never had issues with any of the safes on any of the ships. I don't take any super expensive items with me on vacation, so I've not worried much about the safes.  All I really remember is that a standard iPad won't fit in one.  I prefer the coded push button safes to the magnetic strip ones, simply because it's easier to use the code that go fetch the magnetic strip card from whoever in your party has it. 

16 hours ago, Donoiv11 said:

Can anyone tell me any information about the safe in the cabins on Freedom? Color? Brand? I need to ensure there is proper valuables storage - and have had issues with the tan color safes in the past.

Thanks.

I was on the Freedom last week.  My cabin had one of the safes that used magnetic strips.  I do believe the main color was tan.  I didn't have any issues with it, but my expectations and needs were relatively low.

On 11/13/2019 at 11:17 AM, Honolulu Blue said:

I was on the Freedom last week.  My cabin had one of the safes that used magnetic strips.  I do believe the main color was tan.  I didn't have any issues with it, but my expectations and needs were relatively low.

That's disappointing. Not a fan of the tan safes... I've heard bad stories about these containers. I may have to ask the Captain for another option.