Cabin Review Sticky

Tedferg

I must be missing something. I don't see the point of a Sticky for 'cabin review'. I have questions about P307 on Princess Caribbean and don't see how this sticky helps. I did a search on 'This Topic' and got lots of results on different topics. Am I supposed to read all comments in this sticky in the hope that someone will post a review of the cabin I am interested in ?????

4 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

Professor Google is your personal friend. Forget the cc search function. 

Thanks - I tried Google but reviews were very general. I did get an answer to my question here on Cruise Critic - I wondered about the number of night stands in Ocean View. I don't see the purpose of this Sticky

Edited by Tedferg

As a matter of fact, I see threads asking about specific cabins and informative responses - sorry to repeat myself - why the Sticky ???? I ask this because I had a specific cabin question - Sticky seemed useless.

8 hours ago, Tedferg said:

I must be missing something. I don't see the point of a Sticky for 'cabin review'. I have questions about P307 on Princess Caribbean and don't see how this sticky helps. I did a search on 'This Topic' and got lots of results on different topics. Am I supposed to read all comments in this sticky in the hope that someone will post a review of the cabin I am interested in ?????

P307 appears to be a standard OV cabin for two in a convenient location. 

8 hours ago, Tedferg said:

As a matter of fact, I see threads asking about specific cabins and informative responses - sorry to repeat myself - why the Sticky ???? I ask this because I had a specific cabin question - Sticky seemed useless.

2 hours ago, skynight said:

P307 appears to be a standard OV cabin for two in a convenient location. 

Thanks Skynight - someone else posted that OV with one night stand are smaller cabins in forward area. I was simply thinking we would be better of with two single bed configuration if we had to share a nightstand. We are now happy with Queen configuration.