Refresh my memory please..

ARI421

We haven't cruised carnival in awhile due to lack of options close to home. We will be flying to miami and getting on the carnival sensation. 

Has anything major changed in the last 3idh years?, we can still bring wine onboard?  Soda? Water? (we most likely wont be just curious) 

Flying limits clothing, shorts allowed for men in dining room?! What about chef table? 

How is the atmosphere out of miami on a 5 day cruise? Casual?  Only one fancier night on a 5 day cruise?  How fancy is fancy on a shorter cruise? Thank you! 

1 hour ago, ARI421 said:

We haven't cruised carnival in awhile due to lack of options close to home. We will be flying to miami and getting on the carnival sensation. 

Has anything major changed in the last 3idh years?, we can still bring wine onboard?  Soda? Water? (we most likely wont be just curious) 

Flying limits clothing, shorts allowed for men in dining room?! What about chef table? 

How is the atmosphere out of miami on a 5 day cruise? Casual?  Only one fancier night on a 5 day cruise?  How fancy is fancy on a shorter cruise? Thank you! 

We no longer dress formally, as it is too much of a hassle with flying. My hubby wears khakis and a nice polo or Hawaiian print shirt on Elegant Night. I wear a nice dress or Capri set, but nothing I’d consider formal. And I wear sandals that could be worn with every dress, to limit things packed.

Bottle of wine per person still ok.  No bottles allowed anymore.  You can bring water, sodas, protein drinks that are packaged in cans or cartons.  Hubby has taken premier protein cartons & daughter has taken coconut water in cartons.  I think the cans/cartons have to be 12 ounces or less.  I'm sure one of the links above will say for sure.

1 hour ago, dmdiver said:

Bottle of wine per person still ok.  No bottles allowed anymore.  You can bring water, sodas, protein drinks that are packaged in cans or cartons.  Hubby has taken premier protein cartons & daughter has taken coconut water in cartons.  I think the cans/cartons have to be 12 ounces or less.  I'm sure one of the links above will say for sure

Thanks!

Edited by Tinknock50

A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, energy drinks, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought on board on embarkation day and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.

This is from the Liquor & Beverage policy link above.

23 hours ago, ObstructedView2 said:

Carnival located @:

https://www.carnival.com

Carnival Dress Code located @:

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1093/~/what-to-wear

Carnival Beverage/Liquor Policy located @:

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2633/~/liquor-and-beverage-policy

Carnival Prohibited Items/Exemptions @:

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4090/~/carnival-cruise-line-prohibited-items%2C-exemptions-and-other-considerations

I can read the rules tbat suggest a sports coat and cocktail dress but thats not real people.. I live in NH how do i lnow how formal people get on a 5 day cruise 

☺️