2021/2022 schedule is SLOOOOWLY starting to be released - please compile all findings/releases in this thread only

mikkelhansen

14 minutes ago, ShawninFL said:

We booked New Zealand for October 2021, but I'm unpatiently waiting to see if they have an Iceland/Greenland sailing over the summer like there is for 2020.  Fingers crossed.

So hoping for that as well!  Maybe out on the 26th?

On 11/16/2019 at 11:55 AM, DebInAntigua said:

On the Edge now and just visited the Future Cruise desk. A little birdie told me that the Alaska, Europe and transatlantics will be released on the 19th!

@DebinAntigua can you ask when will be released the the 2021 Iceland & Greenland Cruise

In advance thank you

Gerardo

19 minutes ago, ShawninFL said:

We booked New Zealand for October 2021, but I'm unpatiently waiting to see if they have an Iceland/Greenland sailing over the summer like there is for 2020.  Fingers crossed.

I do a  search August 2021, Transatlantic. the X web site says 2 Itineraries on the Summit but none is displayed

Just now, gerelmx said:

I do a  search August 2021, Transatlantic. the X web site says 2 Itineraries on the Summit but none is displayed

I saw they same thing showing 2 sailings in August, but nothing populates....which gives me hope.  Plus the 2020 sailings appeared to sell very well.

53 minutes ago, If only said:

The Europe prices are astronomical for summer & fall of 2021 plus all the good cabins have already been given to groups.  It’s very disappointing.

They do appear to be priced high but many will drop, they always do. 

I've been looking at a few earlier and I wish I knew why Celebrity price aqua class rooms vary between £60 and £120 per person per night more than regular verandahs on different sailings. The price difference could be even larger as I've only checked a few of the newly released itineraries. 

Well, thanks again for posting all of this good information.  On one cruise I was looking at, there were no S1 corner afts showing; however, when I called, I was able to get what I wanted.  The SV cabins on Apex keep going high and higher due to those being ones with a real balcony.  It is certainly a game of being "in the know," especially this time...are most of you booking NRD or refundable.  If I book NRD, I am getting insurance on my $900, as it only costs $100 for that.  Then, I can add to it later...

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, nikel said:

I am looking for a TA in the fall of 2021,  Cannot fin anything anywhere……. help please if you have it!!

They are on the Celebrity website:

Infinity  Oct 19th from Barcelona

Apex Oct 21 from Barcelona

Reflection Oct 22 from Rome

Constellation Oct 23 form Rome

Edge Oct 29 from Rome

Silhouette, Nov 19 from Barcelona to Buenos Aires

1 minute ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

We booked the PH 6147 for sb Alaska for August 2021. Our 50th anniversary.

What a great suite for a 50th anniversary celebration! Hope we can do something like that for ours. That is definitely the best spot on the ship for that cruise.

Ours is in May, 2021 so we won't be neighbors. Looking forward to the Revolutionized M Class suite life - happy I was able to book that particular Sky Suite. 🙂

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

They are on the Celebrity website:

Infinity  Oct 19th from Barcelona

Apex Oct 21 from Barcelona

Reflection Oct 22 from Rome

Constellation Oct 23 form Rome

Edge Oct 29 from Rome

Silhouette, Nov 19 from Barcelona to Buenos Aires

Thank you, it was not there when I looked before, but is now.

I thought Captains club is usually notified by email before it is published for the public.

56 minutes ago, nikel said:

Thank you, it was not there when I looked before, but is now.

I thought Captains club is usually notified by email before it is published for the public.

I thought that as well, but I stepped up and booked the Reflection October 22nd from Rome. 

Neil

I ended up booking the Italy, Turkey, and Greek Isles on the Edge they ends just before my birthday. It was pretty much a dream itinerary (I’m neutral on Turkey but it could be interesting.) Technically it is on a courtesy hold but I emailed my TA back with the go-ahead to put the deposit down. Sunset Veranda 9312!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lastdance said:

Well, thanks again for posting all of this good information.  On one cruise I was looking at, there were no S1 corner afts showing; however, when I called, I was able to get what I wanted.  The SV cabins on Apex keep going high and higher due to those being ones with a real balcony.  It is certainly a game of being "in the know," especially this time...are most of you booking NRD or refundable.  If I book NRD, I am getting insurance on my $900, as it only costs $100 for that.  Then, I can add to it later...

I only book refundable deposits if the cruise is a year or more out.  You never know if a better deal on a different ship/itinerary may come along.  Plus, I've never not been able to reprice to a lower price when booking this far out.

• Like 2

Imagine my excitement when I saw Panama Canal sailings open up, only to be blown out of the water with the pricing. You guys are out of my League.  I am Capt. Club Elite plus and would never have thought that I would have to pay such ridiculous prices.  Guess I will be looking elsewhere

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lienf said:

I thought that as well, but I stepped up and booked the Reflection October 22nd from Rome.     Neil

So did we.  Are you starting the roll call?  😁

• Like 1