2021/2022 schedule is SLOOOOWLY starting to be released - please compile all findings/releases in this thread only

mikkelhansen

2 hours ago, ShawninFL said:

I only book refundable deposits if the cruise is a year or more out.  You never know if a better deal on a different ship/itinerary may come along.  Plus, I've never not been able to reprice to a lower price when booking this far out.

Exactly...

4 hours ago, misha1 said:

Imagine my excitement when I saw Panama Canal sailings open up, only to be blown out of the water with the pricing. You guys are out of my League.  I am Capt. Club Elite plus and would never have thought that I would have to pay such ridiculous prices.  Guess I will be looking elsewhere

I totally agree! I priced out Aqua with a refundable deposit and it was close to $10k!

13 hours ago, Lastdance said:

On one cruise I was looking at, there were no S1 corner afts showing; however, when I called, I was able to get what I wanted. 

I was looking at some TA's and it would show only one S1 aft left on 12. It seemed unlikely that they all sold out before this was even announced.  I imagine that it was like the one you looked at - so glad you were able to book what you wanted! 🙂

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

I was looking at some TA's and it would show only one S1 aft left on 12. It seemed unlikely that they all sold out before this was even announced.  I imagine that it was like the one you looked at - so glad you were able to book what you wanted! 🙂

Can you access the Celebrity UK  website. It shows all of the available itinerary. I know some Americans use it to check which cabins are available. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mynki said:

Can you access the Celebrity UK  website. It shows all of the available itinerary. I know some Americans use it to check which cabins are available. 

I did look at the UK yesterday at some point, but can't remember if I checked those cruises then (I was looking mostly to see if they had sneaked the Carib in 🙂). I'll look back today. Thanks!

1 hour ago, vtcruising said:

I did look at the UK yesterday at some point, but can't remember if I checked those cruises then (I was looking mostly to see if they had sneaked the Carib in 🙂). I'll look back today. Thanks!

All good.

Though I'm finding it mildly annoying that our usual big box US TA isn't showing the new sailings yet as they have the best and most convenient search engine to look for cruises IMHO. Celebrity UK is very slow to use by comparison. :/ 

1 minute ago, ShawninFL said:

That's the one we're looking at too.  Port times for Iceland are much better.  We get on Infinity on Sunday, so I'll book on board.

I put a place holder on the Eclipse past September, so my TA will transfer  to this one, see you onboard in 634 days

3 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

WOW   I was looking at Iceland cruises on the Summit in August 2021 and the prices are sky high.  I'm not booking at these prices.

A 12 day Ireland and Iceland aqua class sailing from Southampton including CBP and grats was around £1500 per person earlier this year. This was before final payment on Silhouette too. Just to put the newly released pricing into perspective. 

8 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

WOW   I was looking at Iceland cruises on the Summit in August 2021 and the prices are sky high.  I'm not booking at these prices.

Transatlantic voyages that go to Iceland definitely have a premium.  The 2020 cruises doing these routes have sold extremely well and have only risen in price.  But I hear you on pricing.  This is the first year we have ever actually booked anything on upon the itinerary release because the pricing is usually astronomical...especially European itineraries.

46 minutes ago, Mynki said:

All good.

Though I'm finding it mildly annoying that our usual big box US TA isn't showing the new sailings yet as they have the best and most convenient search engine to look for cruises IMHO. Celebrity UK is very slow to use by comparison. 😕

Are you sure?  Yesterday they were showing the sailings but all the price categories had the phone on them, but when I actually selected the cruise the pricing was all there.

I just looked an your right Summit Iceland cruises aren't there.  The prices are still up there but only slightly higher than when it opened for the 2020 sailings.  They went nuts after.  Now a sky suite GTY is ~$20k pp.

Edited by wrk2cruise

34 minutes ago, conquesodor said:

I'm looking at the Celebrity site at several European cruises in Sept 2021 and I'm only offered fares that include cancellation fees. Not being offered any perks either.  Do I need to call to get more options?

When I was pricing Panama Canal, there was not a screen offering perks but if I selected the refundable option, when I went to the payment section it showed 2 perks, OBC and grat, with no place to change.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, conquesodor said:

I'm looking at the Celebrity site at several European cruises in Sept 2021 and I'm only offered fares that include cancellation fees. Not being offered any perks either.  Do I need to call to get more options?

Hi there :)   when I called the Captain's Club, I definitely was offered more options.   For the cruise I booked the nonrefundable deposit fare saved almost $1000, so definitely worth calling in.

I know that some aren't fans of the non refundable, but when I book,  I'm pot committed lol :)   Already in obsessive research & planning mode ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lovecruzin said:

When I was pricing Panama Canal, there was not a screen offering perks but if I selected the refundable option, when I went to the payment section it showed 2 perks, OBC and grat, with no place to change.

My TA priced an Italy, Turkey, and Greek Islands cruise for me yesterday and she was able to get a NRD (it's my 50th birthday trip...not planning to cancel, but will have insurance) fare with 2 perks and the OBC. So there are combos out there...somewhere.

Believe it or not, I am paying less per day for a Veranda on a May 2020 10 day cruise to Portugal, France, and England on Azamara than comparable cruises on Celebrity in 2021. Pretty weird. And AZ includes drinks and gratuities plus a FAR better small ship experience, azamazing evening, white night buffet, incredible crew, food and service. And three overnights in Bordeaux, among other ports.

• Like 2

Every cruise that I've seen has multiple options available, such as cheapest price with NRD and not perks, to refundable with 2 or 4 perks.  Celebrity's website just doesn't allow you to look at all of them. Definitely call your travel agent or Celebrity direct if you're looking for different booking options.

On 11/19/2019 at 1:02 PM, nikel said:

I am looking for a TA in the fall of 2021,  Cannot fin anything anywhere……. help please if you have it!!

I booked the Apex western TA, but called Celebrity due to limited cabins showing...have you found something yet?

Agh agh skafdhsakfh Celebrity MX screwed up with my placeholders when they were transferred to the desired reservations, Reflection Norwegian Fjords + Scandinavia & Russia + British Isles and  Summit Iceland & Greenland 🤬, X deleted the OBC (OB SALE) and B2B discounts (YDR7) in all the 4 bookings, I give the order to cancel everything and I will re-book onboard next February 10

Edited by gerelmx

On November 14, 2019 at 3:54 AM, Ken the cruiser said:

Waiting patiently for the fall 2021 transatlantic cruises. Thanks for opening this thread!

Not exactly fall, but we book the August 1, 2021 Summit Iceland & Greenland cruise from Cape Liberty to South Hampton B2B with the August 15 Summit from South Hampton to  Boston today. We were surprised that these transatlantic cruises showed up for booking today. We were told it would not be until 11/26.