2021/2022 schedule is SLOOOOWLY starting to be released - please compile all findings/releases in this thread only

mikkelhansen

25 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

Agh agh skafdhsakfh Celebrity MX screwed up with my placeholders when they were transferred to the desired reservations, Reflection Norwegian Fjords + Scandinavia & Russia + British Isles and  Summit Iceland & Greenland 🤬, X deleted the OBC (OB SALE) and B2B discounts (YDR7) in all the 4 bookings, I give the order to cancel everything and I will re-book onboard next February 10

Are you on the Aug, 1 and Aug. 15 Summit Iceland and Greenland cruises? We booked them today as well.

1 minute ago, Glendakayself said:

Not exactly fall, but we book the August 1, 2021 Summit Iceland & Greenland cruise from Cape Liberty to South Hampton B2B with the August 15 Summit from South Hampton to  Boston today. We were surprised that these transatlantic cruises showed up for booking today. We were told it would not be until 11/26. 

Thanks. We booked a TA yesterday on the Infinity leaving Oct 19, 2021 from Barcelona back to Miami. It was perfect timing as we are on a Princess Northern Lights cruise in early Oct and wanted to cruise back to the states instead of flying back after that cruise.

Just now, Glendakayself said:

Are you on the Aug, 1 and Aug. 15 Summit Iceland and Greenland cruises? We booked them today as well.

Only in the August 15, Doing a B2B2B onboard The Reflection July 11 to August 11, Norwegian Fjords + Scandinavia & Russia + British Isles, then the Summit. But I cancelled everything today X screwed up my place holders will re-book onboard the Reflection next Feb 10, they deleted the promos for booking onboard and the B2B discounts, around $900

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Glendakayself said:

It must be a popular cruise, I'll see you there on the Aug 15 sailing.  I called my warehouse club TA and got a group rate with 2 perks with a refundable deposit (I hope it isn't necessary) for the less than the price Celebrity was showing for the non-refundable option.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, panamapd said:

Hi - does anyone know when the itinerary for the 3rd Edge class will be released?  I thought she was due late 2021?

I believe you are correct, that Beyond was supposed to be launched in 2021. But her construction has not begun yet. I think the keel laying for a new ship begins a short time after the previous new ship has begun her sea trials. Perhaps this is causing the delay?

Edited by C-Dragons

13 hours ago, panamapd said:

Hi - does anyone know when the itinerary for the 3rd Edge class will be released?  I thought she was due late 2021?

13 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

I believe you are correct, that Beyond was supposed to be launched in 2021. But her construction has not begun yet. I think the keel laying for a new ship begins a short time after the previous new ship has begun her sea trials. Perhaps this is causing the delay?

For comparison - HAL Ryndam is due to launch sometime in "Spring" 2021 (May/June is rumored) in Europe.  Her keel laying was this week.  HAL has yet to release her itineraries/pricing.  If Beyond is still due to sail 5-6 months later in Fall 2021 then her Keel laying will be March/April most likely.  Not sure if the timeframe for her has changed and if Edge II will still officially be called "Beyond"

Given the fact that Edge, Apex, Equinox, Reflection, and all 4 M-Class ships are scheduled for the Caribbean for Fall 2021-Spring 2022  (itineraries due out week of 12/9)and that there do not appear to be any noticeable itinerary "gaps" in the 2021 Europe deployment I am somewhat of the opinion that management may be pushing back the launch of Beyond (Edge III) to spring 2022 and that she will launch in Europe of April/May of that year, 6-8  months later than originally announced.

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

1 hour ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

If Beyond is still due to sail 5-6 months later in Fall 2021 then her Keel laying will be March/April most likely

With the Australian cruise schedule out for Oct 2021-Apr  2022  and only listing  Celebrity Eclipse sailings from  Sydney, there are still the place holders in Melbourne's port list under the name of Celebrity Solstice. I am wondering if the 3rd Edge class will do a short Europe season cruise then move to Melbourne for the AU cruise season, the relocate to the West Coast/Alaska for the 2022 summer season.

20 hours ago, panamapd said:

Since the Beyond will likely sail in about 2 years, my guess is that they will roll out the itineraries ~ March-April of 2020. The Edge itineraries came out around about 20 months before she sailed - March, 2017 and sailed November 2018. If the beyond sails around Nov of 2021, maybe will follow suit.

My guess is that they won't step on the Apex's toes by announcing much about the Beyond until Apex is ready or close to ready, since the Beyond will be bigger and will most likely have different features. I'm looking forward to getting some hints about what they are planning!   I am not planning to book anything for the Fall of 2021 yet - I'm saving myself for the Beyond! 🙂

18 minutes ago, panamapd said:

Hi - thanks for the updates!  We are booked onto the Celebrity Apex preview so might just hang onto that for now.  I must say I didn't know the Edge Class 3 was going to be different than the Edge and Apex.

Here is a thread about the Beyond and beyond.

I was pleased to find Celebrity had three TA cruises back to the USA from Rome in October 2021.  We picked the Constellation cruise because of price and itinerary.  One of the other cruises was the new ship, the Edge.  Nice, but the price was over the top for us.  We book a mid-ship balcony for $1806 pp for 15 days.  We plan to visit Umbria and Rome prior to the cruise.

Glad we had the option of decline promos that we don't want.  Glad that Celebrity was competitive in price.  Its price for this cruise was the lowest.  Royal didn't have a TA from Rome, but there was a three day to Barcelona and we could have taken that and then the TA home, but combined price would be a hundred dollars more.  Also, Princess was two hundred more.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2019 at 12:25 AM, ShawninFL said:

Eclipse is now moving to take Solstice's spot in NZ/Australia in 2021.  Not sure where Millennium is going to end up yet, but we should know next week.

Millenium will be doing Panama Canal cruses in the fall 2021. October 27 cruise finishes in Fort 

Lauderdale. Based in Caribbean?

I'd appreciate some help please.  I'm in an area where getting a connection is spotty at best (so reading through all pages is near impossible) and I'm needing to know when the Canadian fall itineraries are due to drop?  Last I heard was 11/26 - is that correct?  Also if anyone has done that one and would tell me if they have a preference for port or starboard, that would be great.  Thanks so much.

1 hour ago, Jane2357 said:

I'd appreciate some help please.  I'm in an area where getting a connection is spotty at best (so reading through all pages is near impossible) and I'm needing to know when the Canadian fall itineraries are due to drop?  Last I heard was 11/26 - is that correct?  Also if anyone has done that one and would tell me if they have a preference for port or starboard, that would be great.  Thanks so much.

The New England and Canada for September and October 2021 are online, now prices for 2021 are cheaper than 2020.  I can't  tell you which side of the cruise to choose a veranda, for this cruise I have choose inside cabin, because I consider that the veranda is not used to the maximum in this itinerary

Edited by gerelmx

From the new Captain's Club Newsletter:

New Places, New Spaces 2021/22

"Get ready for New Places, New Spaces for the 2021/22 sailing season. We’re about to launch our newest sailings, this year with a twist. Previously, we would roll out new sailings destination by destination, over the span of several weeks. This year, all destinations will launch at the same time, on December 12. Captain’s Club members will get a week-long preview starting Dec 4th—accompanied by a special offer. We’ve added some new ports-of-call, along with a new stop on our Alaska Cruisetours. We’ve moved some ships around, some are getting new home ports, and Celebrity Apex will be joining the fleet. Check your email for the official announcement on December 4th."

A little odd since most are already out (except Carib)...

I am excited to have an extra week to view the new itineraries and will be interesting to see if the special offer is really special. 🙂
Edited by vtcruising

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, hcat said:

We  did not get the Cap Club  Preview e mail .how can I access?

Or just look at gen listings and call?

Confused!

Looking for January 2022 , Connie from Tampa if anyone sees it,,

Log into your account on Celebrity then search for cruises.  The new itineraries will show in you search.

Hcat, those sailings showed up on the website yesterday with no fanfare! I didn't get any Captain's Club emails either. Connie is doing similar sailings to her  winter 20-21.

I didn't even have to log in to see them. 

Edited by Smmessineo