Sorry-Stupid Clothes Question

Not the dining room clothing-boarding. We are sailing on the Sovereign in 12 days. We have always boarded in San Juan from our Chicago flight where it was freezing when we left. We were excited because we are coming down the night before & could be dressed appropriately for hot weather. Guess not that warm at Port Canaveral. Is it usually cool the first day & night? Long range prediction ( if it can be believed:rolleyes: ) is for highs in the 60s & low 50.

But the SHOPS on board DEPEND on people not having proper clothing! It subsidizes all the people who sneak booze on board instead of spending $$$ in the bars! ;)

Still hung up on those people sneaking on booze?

C'mon I thought you were over that by now.......

Like those clothes fit me. They aren't made for 50+ with sagging.....Anyway, don't want to sneak booze- on want to take pina coladas home(can taste it now). Just checked the Nassau forecast-going downhill-may have to take a winter coat. LOL

Ok, now I'm giggling out loud..................

Like those clothes fit me. They aren't made for 50+ with sagging.....Anyway, don't want to sneak booze- on want to take pina coladas home(can taste it now). Just checked the Nassau forecast-going downhill-may have to take a winter coat. LOL

Sagging what?

Oh you mean these two things that thirty years ago used to point straight ahead and now only function in pointing to exactly where my feet are at all times?

sable

Exactly those sable, or....... There are others who have saggin stomachs that hang over their speedos & look like they are naked. Then there are the sagging rears that jiggle when you walk. Use your imagination or don't. New idea for a thread? "What sags so much you have to catch it to put it in your bathing suit?"

Archived