Dining on Celebrity Edge

seaandsea

If we pick traditional early dining, will we have a choice as to which of the four restaurants we are seated in? 

If I want to purchase a specialty dining package is it best to buy now, or wait till we get onboard. Is there ever any special pricing on packages offered?

Thanks,

Cheryl

The specialty dining package will save you some money, but you won't be able to book until you board. You may have less choice of times to book and end up with very late or very early times. Probably because people want to try the new dining venues, they get filled up (though they will save slots for the packages, some of each time, but it is first come first served). If you want certain dates/times I would book ahead. Some people have reported getting a deal here or there for certain restaurants onboard (I think someone got Eden for a reduced price), but hard to predict.

They will choose your MDR for Traditional and put the name in your cabin the first day, but you can try to request a certain one. The address is in the thread below:

Edited by vtcruising