Flight time

retird

I have an Azamara cruise ending in San Juan on December 7th at 7:00 am.   I have been offered a free cruise by Celebrity leaving Fort Lauderdale on dec 7th at 4 pm.   I can fly out of San Juan on Dec 7th at 11:19 am arriving in Fort Lauderdale at 1:15 pm.   Choice air will not book my flight from San Juan because it leaves before 12 noon.  I would have to book myself through Jet Blue.    Am I crazy to cut things so tight or is it doable.  Asking opinion of you seasoned flyers

51 minutes ago, retird said:

I have an Azamara cruise ending in San Juan on December 7th at 7:00 am.   I have been offered a free cruise by Celebrity leaving Fort Lauderdale on dec 7th at 4 pm.   I can fly out of San Juan on Dec 7th at 11:19 am arriving in Fort Lauderdale at 1:15 pm.   Choice air will not book my flight from San Juan because it leaves before 12 noon.  I would have to book myself through Jet Blue.    Am I crazy to cut things so tight or is it doable.  Asking opinion of you seasoned flyers

I'm booked on Jet Blue from San Juan to Tampa at 11:18 am...I'll find out..

• Haha 1

Yikes. I think you can make the flight. If you’re off the ship by 8:00am you’ll be at the SJU airport by 8:30am. Jetblue operates from their own dedicated terminal. You only have one extra step before you check in. You have to pass your bags through the USDA checkpoint but that shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes.  It’s doable if there are no delays but I’d be a nervous wreck.

Edited by Tapi

4 hours ago, retird said:

Remember.  If the cruise leaves at 4 PM. you have to be on board by 2:30 PM.

DON

Thanks everyone for your comments.   My home airport is Toronto and to readjust my flights to facilitate going on the celebrity cruise would cost me as much as the cruise itself so in the end it would not be free.   Also the timing between flights and boarding were way too tight.  I will just relax and enjoy my Azamara cruise.   

Les

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fatfish said:

I'm booked on Jet Blue from San Juan to Tampa at 11:18 am...I'll find out..

Hi, Jeff. Noticed you had checked my profile. 

Wanted to let you and Carol know John passed away 6 months ago tomorrow from cancer. Would love to cruise with y’all again. It’s been a long time.....